I'm On the News Board, but Yet No Credit from Ryan

Total Impact

A Poster Name Total Impact
I was first to post the 50 Cent/ Fat Joe story in the WWE Section that came from mediatakeout and said to give Meditakeout credit and me credit, yet I didn't my credit. I feel like Jake Roberts, I take the stunner and the beating yet all people remember is Austin 3:16.

That's because the match was shit, and the promo was awesome. And nobody cares about a fat kid called Joe.

BX Son! And I still should get credit, like when I broke the news about the UWF on ESPN, sent a email, yet no credit. I'm never going to make it big in wrestling news if I keep getting Jimmy Olsen.

I'm sure he get's sent lots of shit from other wrestling fans, I doubt he has time to reply. You also stole the information of another site. I'm guessing anyway. So he doesn't really need to give you credit.

Meh, Clark just goes and copies other sites news. No biggie. WZ's main site kinda sucks anyways...well unless Hudson has an article.

Regarding Shane, best answer i can give you is a slow news day?

A really slow news day?

It was on Wikipedia already, the same quote on the newsboard. It's been a lot of slow news here like the post on the WWE star eating at Applebees, whats next Carlito takes a shit in the hotel bathroom was it brown or green.

Wait, you stole news from another website and you want credit for it? :lmao:

How do you know that Ryan Clark didn't see the information himself earlier, and just not post the update until later. I mean, most of the updates to the news part of the site are done at the same time, so yeah.

I still can't believe you want credit for breaking a story that you stole from somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back