Im looking for a new sig...

Doc. Hans down it's Doc. Not knocking the other sig makers but it really is according to preference. You should probably put your request to have multiple people do your sig and you choose which one you like the best.

Doc; When he truly has inspiration, he can produce amazing things.

But, that's my opinion. We have a plethora of great sig-makers, all with different styles.

Doc; When he truly has inspiration, he can produce amazing things.

But, that's my opinion. We have a plethora of great sig-makers, all with different styles.

This right here. Everyone has their own specialty and is capable of doing some great things. It really depends on what you are looking for.

Doc. Hans down it's Doc. Not knocking the other sig makers but it really is according to preference. You should probably put your request to have multiple people do your sig and you choose which one you like the best.

I dunno, that seems like a dick move to me. I know I wouldn't make someone a sig if they requested it to other people.

Considering I'm not taking requests... no-one cares about what I have to say, definitely some of the more seasoned dudes like Doc, Theo, TPP, Stinger & TLC, with some A-Sane and Uncle Sam thrown in.

You know, I beat Doc in one of those sig competitions... I'm just kidding. I have a tight schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back