I'm here to make an announcement

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
After 3 long years, I've decided it's time to officially retire 'Bill Lesnar'. You can refer to me now, as William Patrick.

Thanks

Why do you insist on calling me out?

That was just a statement, not really considered 'calling someone out'.

Although my opinion is that all this is laughable. Numerous return threads that lead to nothing more than a running joke. You think more of yourself than deserved because all this hype has amounted to jack shit as far as making any sort of impact.

Edit: Its called work. Something real people do. But what's sadder? You sitting there in anticipation waiting for my reply, I would think.

That was just a statement, not really considered 'calling someone out'.

Although my opinion is that all this is laughable. Numerous return threads that lead to nothing more than a running joke. You think more of yourself than deserved because all this hype has amounted to jack shit as far as making any sort of impact.

No, you wrote that because you've held a grudge against me for over 2 years for a dismissive comment i made towards you once. Before that, you were up with the biggest Bill Lesnar fans. Shit, i'd get a rep from you every day singing my praises.

You need to fuck off now and move on..

working whilst posting on WZ apparently. It took you 10 minutes to write that. I can just imagine you convulsing with anger. You need to get over yourself

Once the gimmick was funny. Then it became stale, then just sad.

Why dont you pretend you have a sack and reply to Macios. He seems interested in your little games.

I am done with your post op nonsense. I will go post now in another part of WZ, you should try.... oh wait. Guess you cant do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back