I'm going to Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ace

Championship Contender
Yes this is slightly off-topic but i just came up with an idea when i bought the tickets. If the WWE allows it of course. How about someone posts what event they're going to in a specific thread and let's all try to get WZForums even more popular by trying to bring signs to the event. With Vengeance being a PPV, there's no doubt that i'm bringing a WrestleZoneForums.Com sign. Along with my ''We've Cena nuff'' sign. Anyways, just wanted to bring that to your attention. Possibly we could use it.

I think security would just take your signs away... It is well known that Vince is against wrestling sites that spoil his shows... Pointless plan I would say.

^That is true. But i'm still going to try to bring one in.

It's actually forums.wrestlezone.com and I plan on going to ECW One Night Stand since it's in New York. I will bring in one sign only. TNA! TNA! TNA!. I will never advertise a forum at a wrestling event, especially a WWE one. Your going to get alot of marks comming on which hurts the forum more because of spammers and etc.

why not TNA ppv's? why would anyone waste money on a wwe event?
Have you ever been to one? Even if you hate the WWE it would still probably be fun to talk shit to the wrestlers and start TNA chants throughout the show. I'm a WWE fan but damn, I don't know many people that cant have a good time at a WWE event. Where else can you chant "we want puppies" and "you fucked up" and not get arrested?
laugh.gif

Have you ever been to one? Even if you hate the WWE it would still probably be fun to talk shit to the wrestlers and start TNA chants throughout the show. I'm a WWE fan but damn, I don't know many people that cant have a good time at a WWE event. Where else can you chant "we want puppies" and "you fucked up" and not get arrested?
laugh.gif

I may not like WWE that much on TV but I have been to 3 live events. One house show and SD live where the blood drips from the ceiling onto Kennedy and RAW from 9/11 2006. I agree, it is sooo much fun. Especially when it's aired live because nothing is censored. The SD! show included WWECW live. We chanted ''TNA'' and it made it on air. It is just amazing.

I would kill to go to any wrestling show, let alone a PPV. The show I would most want to go to would be to have seen an old ECW show. That would have been awesome. Then again, you are lucky that you get to go to an actual wrestling show because I have never seen anything involving wrestling live. You Americans are lucky bastards. Have fun at Vengeance, because Raw PPV's are generally better than SmackDown ones.

It sucks in the UK, twice a year if we are lucky and normally the crowd is dead. There was just me chanting TNA at this years one, i got strange looks, and someone asked what the heck TNA was. I said, 'yeh, you're obviously a wrestling fan....'

What are you on about Abyss? You cant beat the crowd reaction's in England. Even Funaki get's a superstar pop.

Well on the topics of Live events i have only been to WM 16 and WM 21 in LA and three SD! and one RAW! Live events in Bakersfield my home town. I'm going again this monday the 19th the Raw right after NWO so ya Live events are cool espcially in a small venue but ya they confisctaed shit too much i have ahd signs taken away before so i suggest not tying it

I've never taken a sign myself but maybe you could take a whiteboad. That way you could write something on it when you get there and change it if security say's there going to take away you're sign.

I've never taken a sign myself but maybe you could take a whiteboad. That way you could write something on it when you get there and change it if security say's there going to take away you're sign.

Thats a good idea i might do that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back