IM GOING TO THE HOUSE SHOW TONITE IN RICHMOND!

TNA cross the line

Pre-Show Stalwart
I JUST WANTED TO SAY IM GOING TO THE TNA HOUSE SHOW TONITE AND CANT WAIT TO SEE POPE VS JOE AND THE HARDYS AND MICKIE RETURNS HOME IN 1 HOUR AND 35 MINUTES!

i had a chance to meet don west when i went to the merc stand during the magnus rob terry EY match and had a chance to do what alot of TNA original fans have wanted to since august 09 tell him how much we miss him on the announce table and tell him how much we fucking hate taz and he was very friendly

At least Taz did something in the wrestling ring. Don West can barely do anything at the announce table!

I had tickets to go to the TNA show in Ireland. Got my money back and bought tickets to WWE's Wrestlemania Revenge tour instead. Quite happy I did, Flair got thrown off in Ireland and he's one of the few I actually like in TNA.

i hate taz cause he tries to be a King ripoff even more so during the knockout matches i wouldnt put it past him to start screaming PUPPIES! soon. All Don West tried to do was be Don West and i thought he did a great job and was getting better when he started to turn heel as a matter of fact he even metioned how he loved doing the heel annoucer and i praised him for the good job that he did.

i had a chance to meet don west when i went to the merc stand during the magnus rob terry EY match and had a chance to do what alot of TNA original fans have wanted to since august 09 tell him how much we miss him on the announce table and tell him how much we fucking hate taz and he was very friendly

I'm not surprised! Eric Young and Rob Terry in the same match, that's almost a hint for a bathroom break.

well foley was the guest ref so there was some name value to it while i was walking out i heard his music hit and just had to wait b4 i walked out because it was originally magnus vs terry but everytime they did a move they shook hands so i said screw this ima go buy something then foleys music hit and he added himself and EY to the match cause foley said and i quote "This match sucks and Richmond VA has a rule against sucking" but after the match restarted i made my way to the merc stand but i did return in time to see a black Mr Socko:shrug:

i deff saw wwes pg influence because even though jeff hardy is supposed to be our top heel all u could hear during Beer Money vs The Hardys is all the kids cheering for jeff hardy which leads me to believe alot of people just saw that wrestling was coming to richmond but not wwe im sure alot of parents said "owell i guess we will just take the kids anyway plus its cheaper than wwe" so maybe that was a good thing and more people around here will start watching regularly

i deff saw wwes pg influence because even though jeff hardy is supposed to be our top heel all u could hear during Beer Money vs The Hardys is all the kids cheering for jeff hardy which leads me to believe alot of people just saw that wrestling was coming to richmond but not wwe im sure alot of parents said "owell i guess we will just take the kids anyway plus its cheaper than wwe" so maybe that was a good thing and more people around here will start watching regularly

I live in Richmond, I was going to go to this.. but then I had a house fire end of December and plans changed. It would have been my first time going to a TNA event. (I was bummed that they picked the landmark theatre instead of the coliseum to host it in though) Was it worth the price of admission at least? Was it crowded at all in that building?

Did you touch Velvet Sky?
I swear to god if you did....:worship:
58408_1405298306244_1645982461_1171581_3459463_n.jpg

:D
I don't watch TNA regularly but the house show I went to last September was a blast. Don is a great guy and talks to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back