I'm going to sound like a bitch, but..

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
I just really want to know what I can do. I am almost 6'2 and weigh about 76 kg's. I have no idea what that is in pounds, but I'm going to roughly say 150-165 pounds. Anyways I have a like beer gut, which I don't know how I have it seeing as I am a real Jock playing Basketball in the summer (training twice a week and playing a game) Go to the gym and in the winter I play Footy and I play midfield so I obviously do alot of running. I am even on a diet now and this gut is still not going away. Can someone please help me on how to get rid of it.

Yeah I may sound like a pretty boy but honestly who wants a gut?

If you exercise regularly, than the only thing missing is your diet.

I'd say you should watch the junk food and eat healthier.

If you exercise regularly, than the only thing missing is your diet.

I'd say you should watch the junk food and eat healthier.

I just really want to know what I can do. I am almost 6'2 and weigh about 76 kg's. I have no idea what that is in pounds, but I'm going to roughly say 150-165 pounds. Anyways I have a like beer gut, which I don't know how I have it seeing as I am a real Jock playing Basketball in the summer (training twice a week and playing a game) Go to the gym and in the winter I play Footy and I play midfield so I obviously do alot of running. I am even on a diet now and this gut is still not going away. Can someone please help me on how to get rid of it.

Yeah I may sound like a pretty boy but honestly who wants a gut?

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2607623 said:
If he says he is on a diet I could only assume he is watching the junk food and eating healthy, what did you think he meant?

It all depends really. Is the diet he currently has beneficial to what he needs? For example, the diet I have consists of a large amount of carbohydrates as well as a large amount of protein. Reason being because I weight lift and I have to eat alot in order BLAH BLAH BLAH..

My point being, maybe his diet that he has isn't the best suited diet for his physical needs.

You need to do exercises that burn fat, and literally exercise until you're hungry, or wait longer before you eat your meals. The feeling of hunger is actually your body burning fat, so if you exercise until you feel hungry, or just leave a bigger gap between meals while still eating properly, that should help.

Don't diet dude, it's not good for your body, just eat less/healthier. Also do a long run every morning as soon as you wake yourself up, don't bother eating or anything first just wake yourself up and run. Also you can do all the sit-ups you want, the gut will over-power it, especially if it's a legit beer gut. Do LOTS of running, followed by some crunches/situps. Hell while your at it lift some weight too, get jacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back