I'm Going To Be A Roadie...Sorta

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
For the July 23rd stop on MayhemFest, I'm going to be bakstage helping out In This Moment :D They asked me after they found out I couldn't make the video shoot last weekend...

So, I get to go for free, chill with the band all day, and then be ON STAGE while they're playing. I'll die happy.

It's a fun experience! Easy way to get into shows too. I would get to a gig early, see some of the bands pulling up, chat with them for a bit, and then offer to help them bring the equipment inside, and set up/sound test etc. Made sure I walked past the door guys a bunch of times so they knew my face, after that I was basically in. Even parlayed that to working security a couple of times. Congratz, and enjoy!

For the July 23rd stop on MayhemFest, I'm going to be bakstage helping out In This Moment :D They asked me after they found out I couldn't make the video shoot last weekend...

So, I get to go for free, chill with the band all day, and then be ON STAGE while they're playing. I'll die happy.

Damn it, I missed NSL!

Congrats are in order, sir. I am jealous of you and your famous friends and your make-out parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back