I'm going to be a "pissant"!

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
I already answered that question above. The thread was only 8 posts long when you posted, so clearly you aren't reading the posts. It's different if there were pages and pages to go through and you missed it, but 8 posts??

Yes, he is a worker. And if you watch ECW on YouTube, you mine as well look up "Abraham Washington FCW" on there and you can see him in the ring.

I understand his frustration, but goddamn.

I want to see what he says when he red reps me back <3

Being a pissant is fun. Growing up is boring. Yay.

Lord Sidious said:
I already answered that question above. The thread was only 8 posts long when you posted, so clearly you aren't reading the posts. It's different if there were pages and pages to go through and you missed it, but 8 posts??

Yes, he is a worker. And if you watch ECW on YouTube, you mine as well look up "Abraham Washington FCW" on there and you can see him in the ring.

I understand his frustration, but goddamn.

I want to see what he says when he red reps me back <3

Being a pissant is fun. Growing up is boring. Yay.

Just want to say Doc, that you sure have a huge amount of Rep for only having 324 posts. GD actually has more than double the posts that you do, and even he hasn't amassed as much Rep as you have. Interesting.

Also, regarding my above comments .... that isn't being snooty. That was providing criticism. There were only 8 posts in the thread when he posted.

I get repped by the right people, I guess. I don't ask for rep, except for once when I joked about hungover Dave rep. I also get a lot of rep for my graphics work, and for marking out over various things.

*shrug*

Also, I think that a reason the guy missed your post is because he was eager to reply and he might not have known any insider lingo like you do. I wouldn't know, because I'm not him.

It does not matter how much you post, it matters whats in your post.

Quality > Quantity

Look at Dexter. In the top 60 for rep & he aint even Santino yet. I have just become Santino & I am in the top 70. Rebecca has been here for a week & she is borderlining the top 100.

Think about it.

That's super unoriginal, FailKon. Why not sig amusing quotes, like I do? At least those are more fun to read than a load of people saying "DURRR DOC IS LIKE SOOOO KEWL!"

That's super unoriginal, FailKon. Why not sig amusing quotes, like I do? At least those are more fun to read than a load of people saying "DURRR DOC IS LIKE SOOOO KEWL!"

Did you not see the Mickie James quotes I had before? Everyone in my sig had said something funny about Mickie James.

Just think for a second as to why people dont say Doc is like sooo kewl... ;)

Anyone can become a lord. All they have to do is buy land in the right place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back