I'm giving away songs to anyone that wants them!

Gutter Phenomenon

Listen To CKY
So, I have an album by a Boston hardcore band called Ruining Tomorrow. Their no longer together, but their singer gave me the bands mp3s from their unreleased album. He told me to give the songs to anyone that wanted them. The songs are pretty good for a completely independent release, and the cd features Mark Unseen from The Unseen. So, if you're interested, let me know...

Alright, the first 4 songs have been sent to Milenko, and their on their way to Shock, as I speak. I'll send three emails to each of you with 4 per email.

Are these studio quality recordings? Also, can you compare them to some more well known hardcore bands?

Some of the later songs on the album are pretty good quality, but it does have an indy/basement sound to it as well. The album was never fully mastered because the band broke up. I think if I were to compare them with anyone it would be bands like August Burns Red and A Wilhelm Scream.

Alright, if you could send them that would be great. My email is under my rep bars, top right corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back