• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Disappointed

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
I've started my "What Could Have Been?" series in the sports section similar to the "My Take" series I did in the WWE section earlier this year. I'm on the fence on whether I should continue because I haven't good much feedback.

Not too many people post in the sports section and I understand, and at the same time I'm trying to make myself an all-around better poster and thread starter and when I don't get much feedback, it disappoints me.

I know everybody can't post in every thread, but I guess I just have to keep plugging away and hope that more people start posting. I'm about to go to sleep and think about what to do and whether I should continue.

Jerry, count me in. I'll post in one tonight, as it's getting late, and then the other tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back