I'm curious, what wrestling things do you all normally buy online?

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
I just got into a conversation the other day, when I'm at a wrestling event I will buy T-shirts, belts, toys, etc. When I go to walmart I might pick up a DVD, game, or something.. but when I go online all I typically do for wrestling is look up this site, watch youtube clips of past wrestling shows or scan a dirt sheet site.. do any of us BUY anything wrestling related items online consistantly? If so.. what is it that you typically look for?

I'm simply curious.

Though I typically wait for them to have sales, I do order a lot of ROH DVDs online, other than that only other thing I can think of is tickets to shows when they come around here, which is maybe once a year if I'm lucky. I suppose you could also count my WWE Network subscription seeing as how you have to go online to sign up for it.

I buy stuff that deserves it. Buy a lot of ROH stuff, some PWG, bought NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom 8, I own three wrestling t-shirts (a Christian one, Punk's BITW and Steen's "Kill Steen Kill"), couple of shoot interviews every now and then, and I attend some of the PPV parties here in Dublin depending on what PPV it is and if I can get a couple of my friends to go. Must spend about €30 a month on wrestling depending on what's going on.

Only a few shirts when I have the money. Wouldn't be averse to getting other clothing accessories but that's where it'd probably stop.

I buy wrestling DVDs online, as in somewhere like HMV they were all stupidly expensive. It's a shame Silvervision don't do the WWE DVDs any more as they often had really good value ones.

Also, I'll buy tickets to the occasional show in the UK, and ordered WWE 2K14 off amazon.

That's all.

I just bought a bootleg version of the 2005 G1 Climax (not all the listed matches are on the discs, *****) and a bootleg New Japan t-shirt because shipping from the official site is such a royal pain in the bum. PPV contributions aside, these represent my first actual purchases in years.

Normally I buy replica belts. And I'm not talking about the Figures Toy Company belts... I actually buy from either Millican or Parks, depending on the belt I need. Yeah they cost money, but they're worth it. Nothing beats the quality of real championships.

All my online wrestling purchases are pretty much the only ones I make, Wrestling is never really here anymore (it used to be ALL the time) so there are no ticket sales (Can't get to Boston), I'll get a toy belt for my kids to play with, maybe some DVD's that are on clearance, picked up a Rob Van Dam 7 DVD Complete ECW Title Run Set for $15!, Rare Collector's figures as gifts for my friends, My WWE Network subscription, WWE Magazine Subscription, buying wrestlers' books when they come out, and collecting older wwf/wwe/wcw/ecw video games. Everywhere around me locally basically rapes for prices. ($30 for Born to Controversy?! GTFO!)

Nothing. The lst wrestling thing I bought was a Hardy T-shirt when I was 14.

A few t-shirts and a some DVDs.

That's it really. And the t-shirts are ones that I deem appropriate to wear in general public (which are the only ones that appeal to me really)

The last few things I have got online that are wrestling related would be my replica winged eagle title belt and random WWE dvds'. Before the network came out I made a point to have all of the big 4 ppvs on dvd and I finally completed that feat about a year ago buying the 97-01 Survivor Series. These were tougher to get because they represent events that were between the anthology set and the American releases for dvd's of the event. I ended up getting the UK version along with a player that plays all regions.

Back in the day I used to order shirts off shop zone back when Rock and Angle were full time WWE guys (my favorites back then). Since that time I usually get a shirt whenever I go to a live show. Although I think I'm going to order the shirt Brock wore at Raw last night.

The Michael Cole blow-up doll. It's not what you think.

You blow into his soul-patch and hot air comes out of his mouth.

The only wrasslin' item I ever bought online was WWE '13 for PS3. I found a plum deal on Amazon and copped it.

I signed up for the WWE Network the day it went live. I don't know if that counts, though, because it's not really an item.

I don't buy anything wrestling related online.
I rarely buy anything wrestling related at all.
Action figures for my nephews, some dvds and PS3 games which are things I buy in stores.

EDIT: I bought Chris Jericho's second book online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back