I'm at my first TNA event!

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
Right now we are doing the meet and greet. I'm pretty excited. I've missed the last 13 months of Impact so I'm not 100% sure who everyone is. I recognize EC3, Robbie E, and the wolves. I'm bigger than all of the guys I'm meeting. That's an interesting feeling.

Hint:

Put the phone in your pocket and enjoy the show. As someone who spends every event they go to taking notes, trust me when I say you'll have more fun.

I would definitely stick around and enjoy the cleaning crew if I didn't have to go to bed early tonight for wrestling school in the am.

Just bite the bullet sleep with Lei'D Tapa. Then convince her to get you a job on the crew.

Hey JJ, that old Mexican lady still sell tortillas & brisket outside the HEB off 1431 over there? If not thats a shame, she was a badass cook. Dozen tortillas, pound of brisket & 2 cokes for $10. Used to go over there on the way home from a night out & she was always stoned, just hanging out. Super cool lady.

Hope to take my cousin's kid to a TNA show at the end of next month, it would be his first wrestling experience of any kind, so I think something as fan friendly as a TNA house show would be good.

Hey JJ, that old Mexican lady still sell tortillas & brisket outside the HEB off 1431 over there? If not thats a shame, she was a badass cook. Dozen tortillas, pound of brisket & 2 cokes for $10. Used to go over there on the way home from a night out & she was always stoned, just hanging out. Super cool lady.

Wow, idk, I don't go to that HEB. I'm definitely going to look into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back