I'm about to shave off all my hair...

Derf

O.M.G.
I've been bald before, and the last time I shaved it, I promised I'd never do it again. And now that I have a full head of hair, and it's summer, I realize why I always shaved it before. Plus, my hair is a giant puffball anyways. so as soon as my clippers are charged, it's all gone. which is a shame, kinda... My hair is the longest it's been in over 2 years right now. I was going for a shaggy look... But the route there resides in the worst looking hair imaginable. So I'll be back. I'm a going bald again.

PS: I'm also in the process of re-growing my Tomko beard again. yay.

I don't get why males have hair. Most people go bald anyway, you also don't look any different in the morning if you have none.

Agreed. Plus, there are people that still think I'm a kid with a big bushy head of hair. But when I'm bald/buzzed, I look so many years older. And since I decided to covor my sholder tattoo with some tribal, all I gotta do is work out a bit, ditch the gut, and I'll look badass. Lol No I won't.

As I am now ith nothing but stubble on my head and face I look in my late 20's. If I grew my hair and shaved my beard I'd look like a teen.

I'm the opposite, if I were to cut my hair, I'd look a lot younger. The hair makes me look older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back