I'm a Dancing Queen

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
This was done a while ago, however, we have some great new posters since then. So who is in everyones top 5/10 if you prefer?

EDIT: I mean due to posting skill, nothing more. Whos posts do you make sure to read when you see them?

I can't pick five. Therefore I am doing a top 10. And here they are, in no real particular order.

1.Will
2.IC25
3.Sam
4.NorCal
5.Monkey
6.Justin
7.KB
8.Becca
9.Ricky
10.Polley

Shocky- He can tear anyone here apart. He usually choses to debate sensibly though.
Sly- Very articulate, doesn't miss much.
Jake- I usually agree with him so I love to see him debate people.
NorCal- The opposite of Shocky. He can tear anyone apart, and usually choses too.
Haircut, Pete Rose's- The best non staff poster right now.

1. IrishCanadian25 - Arguably the best debater on here.
2. Uncle Shocky - Very thought out posts, and is a close second.
3. TheOneBigWill - Even though you may not want to read his long posts they are very well written.
4. Mighty NorCal - Setting these forums straight with his great debating, and logical posting.
5. Slim Pickns - A very under rated poster. He is an amazing debater, and his posts are a joy to read.

Because posters are people who post. Therefore, I judge people by their posts. You just like enforcing pointless rules. Basically, you just ensured Slyfox gets a place on everybody's list and Luther gets a place on none. Honestly, I'm pretty pissed off I'm on nobody's now the "judge by their posts" rule has been introduced.

Becca keeps a constantly changing list of rankings of all the posters on Wrestlezone. Of course, I'm always to be found somewhere in the top 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back