I'm A CM Punk Girl

Once upon a time(I'm thinking last February/March) she had a Q and A section in the GSD, where she claimed to be a D list celebrity and a bisexual female. It got fairly raunchy, but when "she" was called out for discrepancies, she suddenly disappeared for a time.

Once upon a time(I'm thinking last February/March) she had a Q and A section in the GSD, where she claimed to be a D list celebrity and a bisexual female. It got fairly raunchy, but when "she" was called out for discrepancies, she suddenly disappeared for a time.

And then wound up in my inbox, bragging about sleeping with underage girls which she apparently would never get in trouble for due to being related to a local police oficer.

And then wound up in my inbox, bragging about sleeping with underage girls which she apparently would never get in trouble for due to being related to a local police oficer.

Ah, statutory rape. That's quite the thing to be proud of. Its good to see morality isn't dead, after all.

Careful. Becca pointed out the same, clearly showing how jealous she was of whatever we're calling this alleged chick at the moment.

I wouldn't mind seeing Becca show how jealous of Danielle Guizio version 2.0 that she truly is. At times, she reminded me of that Lottie girl on your review site with her unhealthy obsession with you.

What's worse is that "she" is likely....not a she. :shrug:

I wouldn't mind seeing Becca show how jealous of Danielle Guizio version 2.0 that she truly is. At times, she reminded me of that Lottie girl on your review site with her unhealthy obsession with you.

What's worse is that "she" is likely....not a she. :shrug:

Yeah the Lottie chick e-mailed me after I told her Becca wasn't cool with her talking to me. That was amusing.

Glenn Gilberti still lurks here from time to time. I don't think he's posted in years. We need to get Konnan back, his posts were hilarious.

And changed her name.

Why didn't this happen when she was found to not be a girl and made alts to try to cover it up?

Something about it supposedly being her cousin or whatnot. kb was around but apparently didn't have enough to prove he/she was an alt. Or he didn't give a shit.

Glenn Gilberti still lurks here from time to time. I don't think he's posted in years. We need to get Konnan back, his posts were hilarious.

Did Nick Dinsmore used to post here? Or was that a site I was actually a member of at the time?

Disco was good fun. Didn't take himself too seriously.

Konnan was illiterate homophobe. No doubt he still is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back