I'm A CM Punk Girl

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
For claiming to be someone no one has heard of/cares about, for not being able to stop spamming, and for actually accusing my girlfriend of being jealous that I PM'd you while I was at a hotel with her.

HfqyZ.gif

Spamming is the only legit reason I see on the list.

I don't know about the first thing at all so I can't really comment on it one way or the other.

But the last part is ridiculous. Bringing your personal life into this? That kind of stuff should stay between you guys. That's my opinion anyway.

Ok. To make this clean. Since you people can't seem to get the idea.

She's in here because she's made up an identity as some no name celebrity, pretty likely made alts, and won't stop spamming the TNA section. The stuff about Becca has nothing to do with it and was brought up because I found it amusing.

Are you critics ok now?

Kinda immature reasons but whatever!

I'm a CM Punk Girl,

Would you mind participating in a Q & A with me? Not often we get celebrities around here, and answering things about yourself can possibly help your situation out for the best and lead you back on the road to recovery. Worked wonders for another prisoner, Jstrike.

Up to you though.

I'm a CM Punk Girl,

Would you mind participating in a Q & A with me? Not often we get celebrities around here, and answering things about yourself can possibly help your situation out for the best and lead you back on the road to recovery. Worked wonders for another prisoner, Jstrike.

Up to you though.
Isn't like iv'e got anything else to do on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back