ilapierre

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Again, the logic is still sound. Armbar is still going to get my vote for RotY, if we didn't ruin that last year. Still, ilapierre is damn good, and I'm impressed by his stuff, specifically his old school. I'd like to keep him there for all his work, really

Looks like Game Rage posts by the length of them. Could be wrong though. I'm so confused about that guy by now.

Ditto: If I could keep five people exclusive to the Old School for a stable, it'd probably be you, Armbar, ilapierre, Brain, and PEP3.

Speaking of which, the Hell did PEP3 go?

If the next old school mod was going to be someone new I would be happy with The Brain.

Funny thing is, I don't particularly like posting in the old school section. Not because of a lack of knowledge or anything, I just find it hard to get inspired and I feel like it's my weakest section that I post in.

If the next old school mod was going to be someone new I would be happy with The Brain.

Funny thing is, I don't particularly like posting in the old school section. Not because of a lack of knowledge or anything, I just find it hard to get inspired and I feel like it's my weakest section that I post in.

You're usually better than most, really. I mean, I don't get where this is coming from.

Brain is definitely a spectacular choice. At this point, I won't even begin to bullshit that I'd like to be one, but that said, I get why. Brain is probably the best old school mind I've ever seen as it pertains to late 80s-early 90s WWE, and that includes KB. Yes, I really do feel like he's smarter than the self proclaimed WWE mark. Not against KB, Brain is really just that damn good, really. I always learn something from his posts, which is something really rare for its time

I feel like my posts aren't as good when I'm not inspired, which is why I was kind of MIA for a month or two. The only reason I posted in that particular thread was because I've always been an Austin mark so I could draw up some inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back