If You're A Prisoner Say So In Here.

Good choice. What about Eggs? I mean as long as he has been in here, you gotta give him one more chance on the outside there big guy.

Aw come on Jake. If you strung together all of the posts that he has made since he has been here, it would almost match the number accumulated by many of the guys here now. If anything he has persavered and stayed rather than just leaving or going completely off the henge. That has to account for something.

Not really. The guy appears ever month or so when he's got a bit of spare time. He posts once or twice then leaves.

I think C-Diggity should be paroled - but on probation. I realize this is his 2nd extended stint in here, but his upside exists, especially since he has joined the SFAC as VP of Prisoner Relations. If paroled, he will remain with that title as his community service and I will see to it that he spreads the greatness of the Milan Miracle to "those who have lost their way."

Well his spirit is a bit broken. I mean he's been here so long, he has almost given up. At least he minds his manner when he does show up. Not like the once angry and annoying Eggs of long ago. You gotta at least give him that.

So I know this thread was from a very long time ago but I thought it would be cool to get a list of all prisoners. I know for example there are many prisoners that have not been released but just stopped coming on. For example CyDeez. I know it wouldn't matter in the long run but I consider a service project. I think if we can find all prisoners than that be neat. The prisoners I can think of off the top my head are
Macios
Jenks
J4L
Shake-Zula
Bill Lesnar
CyDeez

Can anyone add anymore. I will be hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back