• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If You Were To Rename Your Character...

Барбоса

doesn't know REAL wrestling...
What would you go with?

Personally, I would go with something more gutteral/dental and in-keeping with the hive mind that is the bedrock of the Barbosa character.

Something like Gestalt.

Personally, I would go with something more
gutteral/dental and in-keeping with the hive mind
that is the bedrock of the Barbosa character.
Or maybe change the spelling, making it more user-friendly...

If I were to change, it's probably be to "Chicken-pickin' Billy-Bob Hicken, but we had Donny J at the time...

Thinking back, I should have given Barbosa a better nickname as well. Having him announced as the Gestalt Entity or the Singular Collective or the like would have been better than Ultimate Inmate.

I'd use his original name of Action Jackson.

I actually like Action Saxton better than Jackson. You could've gone all out and called him Action Blaxton.

On other characters, I have always thought that Showtime should never be called just Showtime Cougar. It makes him sound like some kind of middle-aged stripper - "Now performing for you, bullet wounds, caesarian scars and all, the Showtime Cougar!"

It should always be announced as "Showtime" Dave Cougar when he is a babyface and "Showtime" David Cougar when he is a heel.

As for one of his opponents at KC, Steven Holmes should be Stephen Holmes to play up the "Elite" gimmick.

Or maybe change the spelling, making it more user-friendly...

Barbosa is not user-friendly so why should his name be?

I'd rename Blade with a proper name. Something that could be a real name, but is unusual and is essentially two random names crammed together, like they give to some of the guys in NXT. Like Dex August or something.

Or Carlos Danger.

If I changed my name, I'd have to change my gimmick.

At first, my first thought was to come into the fed with a haiku based theme

Action Blaxton FTW :lmao:
Also, since I watched Django a few months back - Ku Klux Klaxtion

I'd keep Blade for the same reason I'd keep Barbosa, its not a first name + last name. Steven Holmes = Stephen Moriarty. Chris K.O I'd rename Sam Masters or something. I'd find a new acronym because I forgot about Super Hero In Training.

The suggested renaming of SHIT has really brought out the creativity in the group.

First it was Titus' Ultimate Robot Device, then it was Fear Every Cardboard Electronic System. Now we have Creatively Used Nano Technology and Hybrid Organic-Bionic Organism.

Personally, I would alter the last one to Bio Organic Oblivion Bringer.

There is a robotic stable in there somewhere. S.H.I.T. introduces his 'brothers' - T.U.R.D., C.U.N.T. and B.O.O.B. to form the stable of F.E.C.E.S.

Finally getting that "March of the Machines" stable...

Edit: Nano-extreme Robotic Discord

Барбоса;4558025 said:
S.H.I.T. then tries to assimilate Barbosa and we end up with a true gestalt entity with a hive mind.

Oh fuck! Then the whole thin just comes crashing down because we assimilate and the rest just writes itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back