• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

if you were a wrestler...

THE SWAG

Pre-Show Stalwart
..who would you be more like, and what style, (submission, high flyer, mat tech, big man). And who would you love to feud with. and who's mic skills would you want.

i think if i were to be a wrestler now, i would be more like kane, just for the fact that my buddies call me kane, but i also have a twisted mine, and mic skills i would love jake the snake

Personally, because of my background in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and my taste in professional wrestling matches, I would choose to work a technical/submission style. I'm not sure what it is, and some people find this scary about me, but I just love the feeling of choking someone out or making them tap. You just find their breaking point and render them helpless.

As for mic skills, well, I think I would attempt to develop my own personal style, but I loved Jake the Snake whenever a microphone was in his hands. He didn't have to raise his voice and he could render an audience spellbound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back