• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If You Were A Wrestler, What Would Be Your Gimmick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aron Cane

Occasional Pre-Show
This Is For The People Who Are Not Wrestlers. However, Even If You Are A Wrestler Or Training For It, But You Are Saving Your Gimmick For The Right Time, What Would It Be?

My Name Would Be "bad Attitude" Aron Cane. This Is Not A Cheap Stone Cold Knockoff Because I Actually Came Up With This Gimmick When Steve Austin Was Still In Wcw As A Hollywood Blonde.

My Character Would Be A Combination Of Sting, Kurt Angle(due To My Amatuer Experience), Samoa Joe, Chuck Liddell(from Ufc). The Look Would Be Like Vin Diesal's Character From Pitch Black. My Style Would Be Universal. I Would Neither Be A Heel Or A Face, But Rather A Neutral With No Alliances. My Promo Skills Would Be Like Hhh's.

I haven't had a chance to try out my gimmick, but my name is going to be Morgue. Basically, the same character I have in the efed. Doesn't talk, wears a mask. Imagine a monster style character that is smaller. A high flyer mixed with aggressive style technical wrestling. Lots of unique styled submission holds that look pretty damn painful...

My gimmick Would be named Angel. I would be a bad ass from the streets. My finisher would be the halo. kind of like the tazmission a plain old choke out

Xtreme gimmick

Lucha Libre style , kinda like the old lita

A Modified Top Rope corkscrew moonsault as a finisher

my gimmick would be like the indy wrestler homicide like a hard tough latino who does anything and everything to win with a red bandana covering my nose and mouth on the enterance and gangster look

a mix of the gray and purple gloves undertaker, evil priest undertaker, crow sting, 1997 raven 1997 kane and the gothic versions of gangrel, christian and edge

My gimmick might want to be a thug or something (as with this guy and Stone cold same goes with Cena or Cryme tyme) i would be heel attacking ranom people in matches and stealing their belts if they had any and i would take a gun (fake) and bash it across my oppenats head when the ref had his back turned
my finisher would be a flipping senton /oklahoma slamn also my specialty match would be a elimation chamber (like triple h since he has won 2 in a row) and im might just get that being that im 18 and in OVW my trainers say im very good for an ametur (i hoped there impressed by 08'

My gimmick would be that i'm a generic, 230 pound guy with mid length hair named 'local jobber', i'd be top face on raw

This may be off topic. but one gimmick that would be interesting for a female wrestler would be sort of like Kelly Kelly, but she has all kinds of fetishes.

Mine would be Irish Thunder. I'd fake an Irish accent and just go all power moves.

Dude are you in like first grade or something. Learn how to spell, and some proper grammer.

my gimmick would be a black militant kinda like faarooq/ron simmons with a similar move set. i would be the type of wrestler that the fans would hate but respect or i would be a cross between mark henry(sexual chocolate) and the godfather. i would come to the ring with two half naked women that would always find a way to help me win my match and my name would be sweet chocolate brown.

My name would be Chronic...(duh)...a total stoner. Wrestling style would be martial artist/high flyer/technical. I would have a female manager named Mary Jane. My favorite weapon would be a glass bong and my finishing moves would be the 4:20 Splash (Frog Splash) and Toke N Choke (Choke Slam from second Turnbuckle). My promo skills would be like The Rock's and my catchphrases would be..."You don't smoke this Chronic, this Chronic smokes you" and "Your ass is grass and I'm gonna smoke it" :rasta:

edit: I forgot "Can you smell what Chronic is smokin'?" LMAO

ROFL i would wnana be like triple hhh who has good storylien exept kinda streetish not cena

meh, dunno, name would be DhA, would be humours kinda guy, smooth like Brad Pitt's character from Fight Club.

Would have some submission finisher, lue/black strobe lights when enetering, some heavy metal Atreyu like entrance.

Oh yeah, always be accompanied by some hot diva hell yeah

My gimmick would be IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I would be a wrestling genius with one fatal flaw, My own nerves. My version of the stink face would be legendary.

my gimmick would be a vampire character, Lestat. My entrance music would be a modified version of one of the songs from the movie Queen of the Damned and i would come up out of the stage like The Brood did. My finisher would a Tiger Bomb from the second rope i'd call The Vampire's Kiss and i would have a submission hold like a triangle choke-type hold called The Bite.

My gimmick is a wrestler from Canada who is the best wrestler in the world. I mix technical and mat wrestling, brawling, high flying , and power. I am not a face or heel because I hate everybody because they are not Canadian. I'm sort of a mix between a Chris Benoit/Kurt Angle for the technical and mat skill, Samoa Joe because of my stiff style, and any various high flyers for my aerial skills.

My Gimmick would be the 3rd member of the highlanders and i'll be from Glasgow Scotland and my finisher movie would be called Roast Beef .

M y gimmick NAME WOULD BE Hades and i would be a mix of undertaker and kane. My finisher would be a blackhole slam and the pedigree.

My name would be Justin Sayne, my gimmick would be very Raven like, my wrestleing style would consist of a combination of Sabu, Jeff Hardy, and of course Raven.
My finishers would be called the Leathal Dosage, and would be duoble arm ddt, or the LDDT for short, The Silencer, which would be a guillitine choke submission, and a corkscrew swanton that I call the Mind Trip

I would be the most staditic heel this business has ever seen, I would come to the ring in straight jacket, and hannibal lecture like mask, surrounded by psych ward guards with tazers, they would zap me every time I tried to get away, eventully I would get into there minds a convince them to be my minions, my music would be Bite the Hand that Bleeds by Fear Factory

My name would be Zach "The New Blood" Haught (it is pronounced like hot) because that is my real name. I would be a ****y high-flying, technical wrestler similar to Y2J or Alex Shelley. I would be a heal most of the time telling the fans and all of the people in the back how it is. My ****iness could be compared to the likes of Orton or Edge. An example of one of my catchphrases would be "There is a line between ****iness and perfection, and I am clearly on that left side."

My theme song would be Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace or Remedy by Seether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back