• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

if you want WWE to be better,your going to have to support and watch TNA

Saritafan

TNA FIRE ORLANDO JORDAN HE SUCKS
The best time in wrestling was obviously the attitude era and we all know everyone misses it. I also know everyone is sick and tired of WWE's PG shit which is understandable, but the fact of the matter is that vince will never change his product unless he feels TNA is an actual threat to him so WATCH TNA JAN 4. I know all of you are dying to see bret hart but guess what, bret will not be staying in WWE long, I say just watch Raw on youtube the next day, it's basically the same thing

people really need to see the BIGGER PICTURE HERE, this could be REALLY be the start of another monday night war but watching WWE on jan 4 is not going to help anything, if TNA gets bigger, WWE will take notice and make there product better

WATCH TNA JAN 4 and if you don't,then you really must love this PG rating

Way to have an original thought. Keep up the great work. We definately need more threads like this.

Even though there must be a dozen threads stating the exact same thing, I'll chime in with my two cents worth anyway.

I feel this sentiment is the biggest IWC fallacy making the rounds in quite some time. The thought being that you must watch TNA on Monday night to make the WWE better. This is a joke and is simply not true, and is merely a way for TNA fans to attempt to sway staunch WWE advocates to flip the channel.

I will judge what I watch on Monday night by what I think will be better on Monday night. And for me personally, that's WWE by a mile. The thought that I would pass up the opportunity to see Bret Hart in the ring for the first time in 12 years, just because I feel compelled to improve the WWE product by scaring Vince McMahon into believing that TNA is a legitimate threat, is assinine.

I would love to see TNA rise up and provide true competition for the WWE, I really would. Perhaps this would eventually lead to a better product by the WWE. Plus I would love to have a situation where I could watch WWE and TNA and be entertained by both, rather than having to have one versus the other.

But the simple fact of the matter is that TNA is nowhere close to this point IMO at this time. I can't think of anything realistic that TNA could do to make me watch TNA rather than RAW tomorrow night. And I'm certainly not naive enough to think that by boycotting RAW tomorrow night, I'm intimidating the WWE into changing their current direction.

It reeks of desperation from TNA fans to keep TNA afloat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back