If You Thought Heath Slater's Career Was In The Shitter Before....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
....take a gander at this. http://www.gerweck.net/2011/08/12/wwe-star-accused-of-assault-in-atlanta/

This is the first I've heard of this incident. With WrestleMania being several months ago, you'd have thought that this would've been making the rounds long before now.

I don't know that the allegations are true. Even if they're not , however, the damage may already be done. Slater's career isn't exactly in the stratosphere at the moment but something like this could potentially ruin it altogether.

If they are true, then Slater needs to be future endeavoured immediately.

I swear someone made this thread before ,but this a bad look for both the 'E and Mr. Slater. I see a release coming his way any week now. Even if they are just "allegations" it still makes you look bad! Ask Ben Roethlisberger....

I was wondering when this would come on as a thread. I've been seeing this a lot on Twitter and I don't know the full story but apparently Slater was begging a woman to come to his hotel room, she refused numerous times and at some point he had her in a choke-hold.

Ouch. Honestly, if this goes anywhere serious Slater is history. The WWE does not need anyone being accused of harrassment outside of the ring because it gives them a bad image. I don't know why this is coming out now but I do know that before this hit Twitter Slater was being very active and after it came out he became very quiet.

This is bad for Heath. Extremely bad.

Yeah I'm pretty much sure there was a thread about this.. weird huh.

Well like I said in that thread if this is true Heath's gone. His only chance is a top star like Wade Barrett standing up for him. Well I can't wait for Heath to address this situation. An if he doesn't well then "The One Man Rock Band" will be future endeavored and not many will miss him.

I was thinking when someone would make a thread about this and if it is indeed true he will be futured endevored in the next few days,not only is it embarrysing for the WWE but its a bad image For Them.

His career hasn't been good and he wont be missed.I Heard he had her in a chokehold and kept pressuring her.

Eh, I dunno, this is about par for the course for a lot of professional wrestlers, the only difference is that this woman appears to be pressing for money. One of Randy Orton's favorite pickup lines- before he became one of the company's Top Guys- was to go up to a group of ladies in a bar and say, "so, which one of you ladies are going to suck my cock tonight?"

I'm not condoning this by any means. But as far as the wrestling world is concerned, Heath Slater's crime isn't that he tried to drag a woman to his room caveman style, but that he didn't pay her off so she'd keep her mouth shut.

Yep, welcome to the future endeavoured club, Mr. Slater. I'd say that will happen regardless of if the allegations are true or not. As someone mentioned above, just the allegations alone shine bad light on the WWE.

Can't say that I'll miss him though.

The fact that this is only coming to light now is rather suspect. I doubt the WWE will do anything about it unless it's actually proven. Chris Jericho was on video punching a woman i the face, and he was still looked at as a top player in the WWE. This suspicious little rumor backed up with zero proof won't have any effect on Heath Slater's WWE run.

The fact that this is only coming to light now is rather suspect. I doubt the WWE will do anything about it unless it's actually proven. Chris Jericho was on video punching a woman i the face, and he was still looked at as a top player in the WWE. This suspicious little rumor backed up with zero proof won't have any effect on Heath Slater's WWE run.

In defense of Jericho, he was defending himself against a group of unruly fans whom he felt were threatening him. Admittedly, I don't condone putting your hands on a woman for any reason. That being said, any person has the right to defend themselves if they are meant to feel like an attack is forthcoming. Jericho was in the midst of a heel run that had him riling up people in a very significant way. It wasn't the first time that a fan forgot he was playing a character. The character is not who he is in real life. She was attacking his character, forcing the real life man to defend himself.

On topic, I concur with Slater needing to be let go. Slater put his hands on a woman to coerce her to go back to his room with her. That isn't self-defense, that's assault. Which is illegal and intolerable for a employee of a promotion marketing itself to children. It also makes him a scumbag. It is a honor to be paid a big salary with fame and recognition. His failure to act properly outside the ring means he doesn't respect it, so take it from him. Hold him accountable for his actions and fire the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back