If you could see Rock vs HBK in any gimmick match.

J.Carter

Dark Match Jobber
Well, if you could see The Rock vs HBK in any gimmick match, which would it be? Say they just had a WM match and they need a gimmick match/s to close out the feud. Which matche/s would you pick?

Hmmm. Winner earns a contract in WWE, or title of greatest legend of all time.

Maybe an I quit match or Last man standing, I'd love to see them beat the hell out of each other. But one match that really comes to my mind...is the hell in a chamber match :D

I created this match when I was younger, and used it with the WWE wrestling figures. This match idea should only be used to end feuds, such as Hell in Cell, or Last man standing. It would also be worth more if a title was on the line.

Two man will compete in an Elimination Chamber, no other superstars, just them. Doors are locked shut, and the Chamber roof can be easily taken off. Weapons will be placed inside the chamber. The match will be themed in a best 2 out of 3 falls concept, except there is a total of 8 rounds, with each one getting more difficult. Who ever has the most round wins at the end, wins. If it is a tie, a special 9th round will be added.

Round 1- Normal match, can be won by pinfall, submission, DQ, and any other way a regular match can be ended.

Round 2- Submission match. Winner of this round will have to make his opponent "tap out".

Round 3- First blood. First person to make their opponent shed blood is the winner. If one wrestler is already bleeding, then the one who isn't bleeding wins. If both are bleeding, then who ever bleed first is the winner.

Round 4- I Quit match. First person to make their opponent say the words "I quit" wins.

Round 5- Last Man Standing. Both men will fight until one of them cannot get up off the ground after a count of 10. If both men are down, the Ref will not count. One man must be standing in order for this round to end.

Round 6- Tables match. First man to get their opponent through a table wins.

Round 7- Best 2/3 falls. Both men will fight in 2-3 normal matches, who ever wins 2 of them will win the round.

Round 8- Extreme Rules match. Pinfalls or submissions can be made anywhere inside the chamber, anything can be used as a weapon without punishment.

Round 9- If total number of rounds won is tied, both men will compete in a final round to determine a winner. Who ever won the last match can decide if they want the round to be a Steel Cage match with no pinfalls or submissions, with the only way being to escape the cage(chamber roof will be removed), or a Knock Out match. Both men will beat the living hell out of each other, until one is determined unconscious.

I know the match has some flaws, and would be considering extremely dangerous and unethically, but I think it'd be amazingly epic, and seems like a match in which a very personal, devious feud would end. Something that Triple H and Orton, and Undertaker and Batista would fight great in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back