If WZ Was A Wrestling Company...

All I see is this.

Pose-02.jpg

Sheamus O'Hannigan.

So is it because I'm a redhead now all peeps would think of is Sheamus or the Wendy's kid from NXT season one? Thanks. Before that it used to be Bandcamp girl...now its nothing but Sheamus jokes... :disappointed: I mean..WTF...and that's about how short my hair is, what was posted in the pic of Alyson Hannigan..

So is it because I'm a redhead now all peeps would think of is Sheamus or the Wendy's kid from NXT season one? Thanks. Before that it used to be Bandcamp girl...now its nothing but Sheamus jokes... :disappointed: I mean..WTF...and that's about how short my hair is, what was posted in the pic of Alyson Hannigan..

I like redheads, so does Dave, though I think Dave's love for them is a lot stronger than mine.

It sounds like Jenks has probably had a bad experience with a redhead. Sounds like he probably is a fella who once he's been burned will hold that grudge sadly. That's no way to live your life fella. Trust me dear, I think my kind (the gingers) are way too much for you anyway, its true what is said, that the fiery personality matches the haircolor. :p

It sounds like Jenks has probably had a bad experience with a redhead. Sounds like he probably is a fella who once he's been burned will hold that grudge sadly. That's no way to live your life fella. Trust me dear, I think my kind (the gingers) are way too much for you anyway, its true what is said, that the fiery personality matches the haircolor. :p

Us gingers will rule the world one day...

True...true...there are a lot more gingers out there than you think. Even famous people that are gingers and just cover up their real hair color.

WWE Gingers...

Undertaker...dyes his hair black
Christian....bleaches his hair blond
Heath Slater..aka...Wendy
Sheamus

Then me...along with any other gingers that want to...can Rule the world!!!..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

True...true...there are a lot more gingers out there than you think. Even famous people that are gingers and just cover up their real hair color.

WWE Gingers...

Undertaker...dyes his hair black
Christian....bleaches his hair blond
Heath Slater..aka...Wendy
Sheamus

Then me...along with any other gingers that want to...can Rule the world!!!..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Can i get my application to be your vice- Ruler/empress/overlord in now? :p

You two fire crotches above me are confusing as fuck.

Kip, you said your a guy but you want to be Empress of the Ginger World Order?

I always thought you were a girl, now I know you are a straight up *** it.

And litasrevenge ... you just plain disgust me. No lyin.

You built up the courage to come back little boy?

You know its a shame no-one listens to you because you have such insightful and well thought out opinions

You built up the courage to come back little boy?

You know its a shame no-one listens to you because you have such insightful and well thought out opinions

Thanks.

And I'm no little boy. I'm fucking fierce aggresive alpha fucking he-man and you should be threatened *** it.

You are gay. You are homo. You are fucking filth and you shut up.

Thanks.

And I'm no little boy. I'm fucking fierce aggresive alpha fucking he-man and you should be threatened *** it.

You are gay. You are homo. You are fucking filth and you shut up.

That the best you can do? Call me gay and tell me to shut up?

Weak man, totally weak

That the best you can do? Call me gay and tell me to shut up?

Weak man, totally weak

Well, I don't mean to be mean and insult your immense fagit-ree, but you pissed me off so what expect?

I have a reason to hate blacks and queers cuz they fucking bother me and I just dont ever want to see them or hear them.

If your real gay, then I dint mean call u fagit.

Wow...I mean, if I'm gonna straight up disrespect someone's sexuality, I'd at least know how to spell the diss right. Geez, talk about being the smartest kid at the school for special ed-sters. How exactly do I disgust you? Wait, I probably don't even care to begin with anyways. I'm sure its probably because I don't have a twig and berries...I'm sure its because you look for someone with a little more meat between the thighs.

Well, I don't mean to be mean and insult your immense fagit-ree, but you pissed me off so what expect?

I have a reason to hate blacks and queers cuz they fucking bother me and I just dont ever want to see them or hear them.

I'd SOOO love to see Jenks walk around Kansas City with that quote posted on his shirt right there, you would not even last like 3 seconds before someone probably hits you like 5 times to try to knock some sense into ya.

And now your trying to turn it back on me. Oh boo hoo i upset the big bad alpha dog so he had to call me gay, i feel so bad, no lyin.

Jenks, the human race have a reason to hate you too, you're an ignorant, hypocritical bigot and we dont ever want to hear you or see you ever again, no lyin

So its offensive to call me a ****** if i'm not but if i was actually gay then you dont want to cause any offense? How does that work?

Wow...I mean, if I'm gonna straight up disrespect someone's sexuality, I'd at least know how to spell the diss right. Geez, talk about being the smartest kid at the school for special ed-sters. How exactly do I disgust you? Wait, I probably don't even care to begin with anyways. I'm sure its probably because I don't have a twig and berries...I'm sure its because you look for someone with a little more meat between the thighs.

Cause you are fat fucking man like Dirty Jose that acts like a woman is why.
Dont come at me now like I started this yu did efore with your bullshit. Im talking to kip not u, if ur gay too then dont talk to me.

I don't talk to queers, nigs, and moslems. I am a man of courage and displine and stand by my beliefs and u can live your life just dont be near me and dont try to talk to me or borrow money and just I don't like having to share the same air and catch a germ from a gay black b/c they are different species and have so many diseases.

Anyway im ranting i know what so u do what u do and jeust leave me out of this. Capeach?

Kip...its just like those people who come on Springer and those other trashy talk shows and proclaim how they hate everyone but their 'own kind' or whatever and go on with that weird rhetoric, they turn it around on society like its society's fault for living in a country where people can love anyone, or practice a different religion. Believe me, I live in a city where we have this crazy cult-like group called The Westboro Baptist Church that pickets anyone who is a homosexual. They make these nasty signs and picket soldiers' funerals saying that they are burning in hell and gross things like that...they picketed my friends' husband's funeral after he was killed in the middle east.

Cause you are fat fucking man like Dirty Jose that acts like a woman is why.
Dont come at me now like I started this yu did efore with your bullshit. Im talking to kip not u, if ur gay too then dont talk to me.

I don't talk to queers, nigs, and moslems. I am a man of courage and displine and stand by my beliefs and u can live your life just dont be near me and dont try to talk to me or borrow money and just I don't like having to share the same air and catch a germ from a gay black b/c they are different species and have so many diseases.

Anyway im ranting i know what so u do what u do and jeust leave me out of this. Capeach?

How can you tell someone is into same sex relationships? Do they appear a certain way? I mean, I'd really like to know...honestly, does that narrow mindedness really blur your perception that you spend SO much time worrying about WHO you are going to possibly come into contact with that you will waste your whole life and not have anything to show for it? If you were left dying at an emergency and a doctor came over to help save your life and had a different skin color and was the only dr. available that night, would you let them save you? And besides, you can't even spell any of your insults correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back