If WZ Was A Wrestling Company...

I thus proclaim LitasRevenge the first female member of the Midwest Connection, that is if she wishes to join CH, Thriller and myself.

Ok then, I'm glad to be a part with fellow Midwest peoples. I'm gonna try to give a WZ shout out when Smackdown does the taping on 10/3/10 in Topeka, KS. My little behind is gonna be sitting right behind announce table fully planning on 'getting what I want' like I always do...lol

Right on, I got to go to a SD/ECW house show in January in Fargo. It doesn't have all the glitz and glam of a TV taping, but it was quite a bit of fun other than I was going to slit the throats of the smarks sitting behind me.

Would you let them be abit violent. Armbar might go abit far though, one accidental elbow and he'll be looking for submissions.

Yes sex is like an MMA fight. Can start standing, ends up on the ground and a bloke is hoping to tap out a woman sexually.

Ok then, I'm glad to be a part with fellow Midwest peoples. I'm gonna try to give a WZ shout out when Smackdown does the taping on 10/3/10 in Topeka, KS. My little behind is gonna be sitting right behind announce table fully planning on 'getting what I want' like I always do...lol

Pics or GTFO.

If WZ was a wrestling company, I would currently be in the middle of an 18-month undefeated streak.

My streak will offically be broken by Kurt Armbar.

The best way to describe what I look like is if you watch the show "How I met Your Mother..." that girl who was in Band Camp..the band camp chick...That's what I look like..only with shorter hair, and more tattoos...:p

Alyson Hannigan is fucking HOT!

You must be one desperate bastard to think this is hot.

Alyson+Hannigan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back