If WZ Was A Wrestling Company...

I would say FalKon. I know he is already established as a poster and shit. But I think he hasn't quite reached the level of say Randy Orton. He is like a CM Punk. Capable of being a top player. Just needing someone big to get him over.

I'd go full on with a route similar to my namesake, start off with a trio, maybe work with Rox, and HolyOne ala TeamXtreme, then branch off and go the durtygirl route, and become a full fledged evil vixen, and totally go the way of doing a live 'lusty' show in the middle of the ring with either Dirty Jose, or Senior Angel, or SSC...lol. All the while making sure to keep racking up my own set of female accomplishments... ;)

I'd go full on with a route similar to my namesake, start off with a trio, maybe work with Rox, and HolyOne ala TeamXtreme, then branch off and go the durtygirl route, and become a full fledged evil vixen, and totally go the way of doing a live 'lusty' show in the middle of the ring with either Dirty Jose, or Senior Angel, or SSC...lol. All the while making sure to keep racking up my own set of female accomplishments... ;)

Female accomplishments? You mean like how many cakes you can bake in an hour?

and you were its biggest star, which poster would you put over/do the honors for? You can only pick ONE poster (although it's okay to say that "I can't choose between these three of four guys").

Well, once upon a time I put over D-Man. Turned out well.

Right this instant, I'd say CH David. Class guy. I'd do the job for him.

I would do the job for ScreaminNormanSmiley or Rox. I also would have no problem getting Litasrevenge79 on top of over me.

DirtyJosé;2452930 said:
I would do the job for ScreaminNormanSmiley or Rox. I also would have no problem getting Litasrevenge79 on top of over me.

She seems like a real dizzy bitch, you would have no problems conning her into sucking you wee-wee.

I'm a redhead for the record, and evil is not the term. I prefer....more like...vixen. I know what I want, and anyone who gets in the way gets their balls kicked i=back into their pelvic area.... ;)

I'm a redhead for the record, and evil is not the term. I prefer....more like...vixen. I know what I want, and anyone who gets in the way gets their balls kicked i=back into their pelvic area.... ;)

This is the hottest thing I've read on here for a while.

What can i say? I don't mind joking now and then, but I just want what I want, when I want it...and I will stand up and go for it. ;)

A wild guess here. You were a gym teacher.

oh no. nothing like that. I was a preschool teacher. lol. let's just say I'm used to whipping bad little runts into shape one way or the other. lol. It comes with the territory when there are ugly grubby dads that don't know how to keep their hands to themselves...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back