if there were ever a TNA/WWE merger , who stays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibet

Pre-Show Stalwart
who would stay on your roster if you had to build it from the current talent on TNA and WWE TV. my roster would be as follows:

Undertaker
Ziggler
Abyss
Kofi Kingston
Aj Styles
Kurt Angle
Rick Roode
James Storm
cm punk
christopher daniels / suicide
Kazarian
Orton
Sheamus
Daniel Bryan
Samoa Joe
Del Rio
Sting
HHH
sin cara
mysterio
sangriento / amazing red
Y2J
santino
eric young
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Kendrick
Anderson
evan bourne
Tyler Reks
Mason Ryan
RVD
Rob Terry
Jeff Hardy - (though i feel the first couple months of him should just be vignettes of him shining the other wrestlers boots)
John Morrison

This thread will likely be closed due to spam but how the fuck can anyone combine both the TNA and WWE rosters and not include John Cena? That's just utter horse shit. It's ok to hate Cena for all the wrong reasons but to not put him on your roster is just foolish. He's obviously the best thing going and is more widely known than anyone in TNA or WWE. You just tossed out all the credibility you thought you had.

I'd be fine with most of the WWE roster on my roster with a few guys taken out like Mason Ryan, Tyler Reks, Khali, and a select few others. On TNA the only guys I'd kill to have on my roster would be AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Beer Money and Hulk Hogan. Hogan can always bring a good amount of press wherever he goes. Joe can always be repackaged. Beer Money should be on everyone's list. Kurt Angle can still go but definitely needs to be taken down a step or two. I've always been a fan of Styles and i'd pick him simple for markiness.

As for John Cena, he'd be my top pick. I would be foolish not to want him on my roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back