• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If someone invented a time machine, what event would you go to?

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
Awesome! Some scientist have developed an awesome state of the art time machine! The first of it's kind. The problem is each person can only use it once! You can only use it to go to a wrestling event, and the time machine can take you back as far as 60 years, or as recent as the year 2000. This time machine is free of charge, and for a limited time only you can have the time of your life. So what event will you go to? Will it be an event during the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's or 2000?

Personally I would chose to go to AWA SuperClash III just to see Jerry Lawler vs Kerry Von Erich! I couldn't imagine getting to see the two legends go at it. Of course I've watched it. But being there, I bet I'd pass out. I'd also get to see a young Jeff Jarrett. I'd also get to see the three Guerrero's take on Mick Foley(as Cactus Jack) and two other guys I couldn't care less about. I'd also get to see Jimmy Valiant who was and is a legit bad ass. He just wrestled his retirement match a week or two ago. He would wrestle Wayne Bloom who some of you might know from the early 90's WWF as Beau Beverly from the Beverly Brothers tag team. Another huge deal for me would to be able to see a Gagne wrestle. Vern Gange of course was the owner of AWA and his son Greg wrestled Ron Garvin, the referee/wrestler in the WWF who always used to fight the wrestlers in the match. Another two of my favorites, Sgt. Slaughter and Col. DeBeers had some a army match.

Overall it was just a great card, with plenty of good wrestling, and if I had the chance to go back to see it live, I'd sure would. So, what even would you go to? Why?

It has to be John Cena's return at The Royal Rumble when Triple H's face just dropped. It gave me chills then and it still gives me chills to this day. Absolutely crazy emotion and atmosphere from the crowd made it special. Of course, WMX-7 is a great choice too.

If I can only use it once how do I get back?

Summer Slam 1992

It has to be John Cena's return at The Royal Rumble when Triple H's face just dropped. It gave me chills then and it still gives me chills to this day. Absolutely crazy emotion and atmosphere from the crowd made it special. Of course, WMX-7 is a great choice too.

It had to be the year 2000, or before. But that's still an awesome moment. Jr's commentary made it that much better.

It had to be the year 2000, or before. But that's still an awesome moment. Jr's commentary made it that much better.

I was going to say WrestleMania X-7 but everyone else seemingly beat me to it. For that reason, I added that plus the John Cena/Triple H moment at the Rumble 2008.

Great idea. I almost directed this thread exactly at that. It's be a beautiful thing to be able to stop his death from occurring.

Wrestlemania X-8 hands down. 68,000 in the Skydome cheering their asses off. Yeah a lot of the card was thrown together and Jericho vs Triple H blowed. I don't care. Hogan vs Rock was just out of this world. What an event. I preferred it to x-7 actually. Fuck that was stuff that makes me love wrestling. Wish i went to that.

Otherwise Starcade 97 so i could boo Hogan out of the building or bash at the beach for that matter. Maybe even the nitro in 98 when my fave wrestler Goldberg finally won the strap off Hogan. What a moment.

Wrestlemania X7

That episode of Smackdown where Sean O' Haire got Dawn Marie to flash.

Wrestlemania IV. It was a huge event, the tournament was great, Savage won the title, etc.

Royal Rumble 1992. For my money, this is still the greatest Rumble match of all time, and nothing has even come close.

Without a doubt Wrestlemania 10. Seeing the Razor/HBK ladder match would be amazing. Not to mention the double dip of Bret Hart...I remember watching this when I was 10 and going absolutely nuts when Bret Hart won the title.

Undertaker vs Mankind in hell in a cell (i dont remeber the ppv). Can you imagine seeing Mankind fall off the top of the cell into the anoouncers table

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back