If Nexus recruits from season 4 ?

Raven

Nevermore..
so seeing as 2of 3 seasons are done and 2 of 3 seasons have resulted in additions to nexus..(maybe a diva from 3 will join,but thats another thread). would you be against nexus recruiting from NXT season 4? lets look at the possible recruits:
brodus_clay.jpg
byron_saxton.jpg
derrick_bateman.jpg
jacob_novak.jpg
johnny_curtis.jpg
conor_obrian.jpg

ok the picture of johnny curtis is a bad pic, he has a shaved head now and looks alot better than here, but just from the looks here and what we have seen from there 30 second promos last tuesday, would any of these make nexus an even bigger threat, or would any of them beniefit nexus in any way what-so-ever? i would say yes to brodus clay because him with husky harris, theres 2 big ol' boys i would not want to tangle with he looks like he could help them alot. also i would say a maybe to johnny curtis, he looks like a figter, a bare-knuckle bad-ass fighter from the streets and thats never a bad thing to have one of them on your side

I'm not against them recuiting form sea. 4, but I doubt they will. They already have who they need. Their the tag champs, they have a future world champ or two, and when he returns, Skip is one big dude.

They should NOT recruit Conor O'Brian. That dude sucks and reminds me of a sleazy used car salesmen. That should be his gimmick.

Stick big Brodus in the nexus have him assume the control over Barrett the have Barrett form a rival group to the nexus with Skip sheffield and some others

Most likely Brodus Clay. He just seems like he belongs in Nexus. Unfortunately, Nexus already has a big guy in Husky Harris, so if they were to recruit from Season 4, which I highly doubt, Clay would probably be skipped over. I guess other than him, Nexus would take either Saxton or Curtis. To be honest, I really don't see Curtis fitting in with them. He seems better as a face to me. Saxton seems to be a good fit for them. He can certainly talk, and he's not too bad in the ring. He brings an "In-your-face" type attitude to the WWE, and putting him in Nexus may prove to be a good thing. Although like I said, I highly doubt that Nexus recruits anyone from Season 4. In fact, I think Nexus is done.

I absolutely wouldn't have Brodus Clay in the Nexus when this season finishes. Strangely enough because it doesn't benefit either party. I think that Brodus will have done enough to get over on his own - a big man feud between him and Big Zeke could be interesting (then again it could be a train wreck!). The Nexus have Husky Harris, and possibly a returning Skip Sheffield at the time NXT4 finishes.

I haven't seen enough of the rest of the season to confidently say any of them. I like Bryon Saxton a lot - and The Nexus could do with his charisma, but then again I think Saxton would be perfectly fine without them.

As for the other 4, I'll reserve judgement until I see a few more weeks of NXT season 4. There still a bit generic and similar in my eyes to work out who I might like to see in there.

I think thats an excellent idea. Brodus could recruit Mcquillicutty, Harris, Otunga, Slater and Gabriel and Barrett could go solo. Thats another idea.

In the new CM Punk led nexus- I would like to see the following changes to Nexus, once season 4 has ended:

Otunga, Gabriel & Slater = Removed (I dont like any of them has Nexus heels, for Diff reasons)

Additions of: Clay, Saxton, Curtis & Bateman (Clays the monster & the other 3 have great charisma)

At that point- I can see a future superstar in each and every member or Nexus! To me- thats what its all about!

At close to 400 lbs Clay had the second weakest punch.. How can anyone take him seriously? WWE should've rigged it or even just not do it because those guys threw punches like woman.

Novak should stay.. Curtis should win. However, if Curtis doesn't come up with something that makes him stand out..I don't see him lasting long. Too bad because he's good, but just to plain..

Honestly, I see Connor O Brien joining Nexus. IDK why, but it just fits his gimmick. He's a rat and I think he could get off with an evil type gimmick with his look. I feel if Brodus doesn't win; he could do well (even if his punch is weak; he does have a viscious suplex). But if not them, Johnny Curtis could use some Nexus heat as well as Byron Saxton.

I personally think all that NEXUS needs from the NXT Season 4 crew is Brodus Clay.. Unless they have plans for Skip to return to the stable when he recovers from injury? But Brodus can fill the Skip void...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back