if i could control tnas seconf show (if they had one)

Raven

Nevermore..
ok i would make this 2nd show a "hardcore only" show first off here are the wrestlers i would bring in( i really didnt do much reasearch here so these are just a few):
nathan jones,Matt morgan,tomko,rob terry,jeff hardy,matt hardy, shannon moore,gregery helms,abyss,samoa joe,jesse neal, edge,kane,joe gacy,sami calihan,jon moxly,thumbtack jack,brain damage,cm punk,luke gallows,ian and lane bloody,jimmy jacobs.

ok now the "Knockouts division" if you can call it that i only have a few divas i would consider"hardcore":
lita,moose,daffney,roxxi,sarita(shes pretty hardcore as sarah stock) and mschif(she was in the age of the fall)

ok now stables and tag teams:
The warriors: Nathan jones,Matt Mortgan,Tomko,Rob Terry

The xtreme team:Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy,Shannon Moore,Gregery Helms

Switchblade conspiracy(its a czw team,google them):Joe gacy,Sami calihan,Jon moxly

Cm Punk and luke gallows: like the name says

thumbtack jack and brain damage( again czw wrestlers, google them): like the name says

the bloody brothers: ian and lane bloody, with jimmy jacobs(renamed jimmy bloody)

ok now gimmick changes:

Kane: since kane is trademarked change his name to jacob kane and make his character more like jacob goodnight(from see no evil)

edge:since edge is trade marked change his name to edge copeland, basically act like he did when he debuted

Rob terry: basically make him moe hardcore, basically the same with every one

ok now the feuds(btw this is just a one time deal thing i problly wont update this)
ok the warriors will feud with the xtreme team

abyss and jacob kane will feud because kane attacked abyss backstage for no reason
edge and samoa joe will feud for the same reason

the switchblade conspiracy will feud with the bloody brothers
cmpunk and luke gallows will feud with thumbtack jack and brain damage because cm wants brain and jack to convert to"straight edgeism" and they refuse

and well jesse neal is just kinda left out in the dark

then there will be a tournament called king of the deathmatch for men and queen of the deathmatch for the women(yes i got the idea from iwa-midsouth wrestling) the winner and first ever tna hardcore champ is jesse neal and his queen will be daffney,

havent figured out the rest yet so uhh tell me how i did opnions how i could make it better etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back