If HHH didn't marry Steph?

Discussion in 'Live Discussions Archives' started by Nj Fan 04, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Nj Fan 04

Nj Fan 04 Dark Match Winner

We all know the HHH's marriage to Stephanie McMahon gives him a huge amount of power in the company. I'm not saying that what he has done is good or bad, that's not what this thread is about. I just want to know how you think the company would be different if Steph and Hunter were never married...

2. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

I think a more intresting question is what would happen if they were to get a divorce?

3. toilet

toilet Guest

I think vince would give him a year then BAM!Fired.Or maybe a Bret Hart style ending?Ypou know what I mean............

4. Pet Shop Boy

Pet Shop Boy Guest

I would go over a fook her brains out, shes hot. She used to be hotter, but shes a MILF now! HHH would never have got to be champion so many times though, i think he would just have been a 3 or 4 time champion.

5. BooCocky

BooCocky On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan

Well eliminating the obvious answers here, HHH wouldnt be Vince's son in law, Stephanie wouldnt be Mcmahon Levesque. I believe Triple H would still be a world Champion but maybe not 11 times. I believe he had 6 without Steph and 5 with Steph. I believe without HHH the business would be in worse shape because even though how much i dont like HHH i believe he does what is best for the company. I believe he would still have a lot of say what goes on backstage because of star power and seniority. But well it is hard to imagine though because it did happen and there is nothing we can do about it. I think Jakes question will be more appropriate possibly because what would happen to HHH?

6. IrishCanadian25

IrishCanadian25 Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

If HHH had not married Steph...

1. Test would have gotten a title push.
    2. The New Age Outlaws wouldn't have gone to TNA.
    3. The decline of wrestling would have started in the early 2000's rather than the late 2000's.