If Batista Wasn't Injured?

• Thread starter D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub
  • Start date
D

D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub

If Batista wasn't injured do you think he would have gone through all the things kurt angle went through and went to ecw

What exactly do you mean by “everything Kurt Angle went through”? You have to understand that A LOT of stuff was going on at the same time, so it’s really impossible to predict what would’ve happened. Had Eddie Guerrero not passed away, Batista was scheduled to lose the title to Guerrero, and Randy Orton would probably the next in line to win the title. Remember Angle was brought to Smackdown to fill in as an emergency champion after they lost their World champion and #1 contender, so there is no reason to compare what Angle went through to what would’ve happened had Batista not being injured.

D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub said:
If Batista wasn't injured do you think he would have gone through all the things kurt angle went through and went to ecw

No however, I believe that if Batista was not oinjured he would still be World Heavyweight Champion and would not of had o forfeit his title.

peopleschamp said:
What exactly do you mean by “everything Kurt Angle went through”? You have to understand that A LOT of stuff was going on at the same time, so it’s really impossible to predict what would’ve happened. Had Eddie Guerrero not passed away, Batista was scheduled to lose the title to Guerrero, and Randy Orton would probably the next in line to win the title. Remember Angle was brought to Smackdown to fill in as an emergency champion after they lost their World champion and #1 contender, so there is no reason to compare what Angle went through to what would’ve happened had Batista not being injured.

wait, i dont get how he'd lose it to eddie when he had a fued with eddie and eddie was then a face after. also henry was the number 1 contender. i thought that orton was suppose to beat batista at wrestlemania. anways about batista, he wouldnt have gone to ecw. the reason angle went is to give ecw a side of wrestling that wasnt just hardcore so they could draw mat wrestling fans.

cmiller9291 said:
wait, i dont get how he'd lose it to eddie when he had a fued with eddie and eddie was then a face after. also henry was the number 1 contender. i thought that orton was suppose to beat batista at wrestlemania. anways about batista, he wouldnt have gone to ecw. the reason angle went is to give ecw a side of wrestling that wasnt just hardcore so they could draw mat wrestling fans.

Well before Eddie Guerrero's tragic death, that week on SmackDown! Batista was gonna defend his title in a Triple Threat match between himself (Batista), Randy Orton & Eddie Guerrero. Supposedly, Eddie was gonna win the World Title that night.

cmiller9291 said:
Again, these were just some speculations of what was going to happen. After Eddie died, Stephanie McMahon hinted that Eddie would’ve been World champion, so I was just taking that at face value. And I did mention that Orton was also in line for a World championship shot, but after Eddie died WWE decided to put the title on Rey as a tribute to Eddie (so it was speculated). What I was saying is that a lot of different could’ve happened had Batista not being injured.

Batista was going to wrestle Undertaker at No Way Out '06 for the WHC, I saw a commercial for it, and if I remember correctly Batista was still champ

Im not being horrible people but no matter what happend if batista was injured or not Eddie would've sadly died no matter what :icon_sad: but sadly you cant change that, nd kurt wudv went 2 ecw neway bt batista wudn hv dats obvious cz h e wudv kept the title till wm22 nd btw da ppl who say rey only ad the title cz off eddies title shud lyk realise they cudv puy it on chavo cz lyk hes eddies nephew nd it wudv been more of a tribute

PLEASE DISREGARD THE SAD SYMBOL AT THE TOP

pastie154 said:
Im not being horrible people but no matter what happend if batista was injured or not Eddie would've sadly died no matter what :icon_sad: but sadly you cant change that, nd kurt wudv went 2 ecw neway bt batista wudn hv dats obvious cz h e wudv kept the title till wm22 nd btw da ppl who say rey only ad the title cz off eddies title shud lyk realise they cudv puy it on chavo cz lyk hes eddies nephew nd it wudv been more of a tribute

PLEASE DISREGARD THE SAD SYMBOL AT THE TOP

is that english

Yeah if Guerrero didnt pass away.The next week on SD! there would of been a triple threat match where batista eddie and randy wen at it and eddie would win and have a feud with randy...When Gurrero died(RIP) and Batista got injured they made Kurt Angle win the title and go to SD!...

he was going to get the title that night and batista was gonna leave on injury but wen eddie died he had to work thru it 2 build up another person

Who the hell can say?? The way WWE run their business Batista could have lost to The Fabulous Moolah and i would not have been surprised(!!!!). However i do think Batista would have stayed champ for a while seeing how he was (is) so far over with the fans.

i think randy wouldve won the title at wrestlemania if eddie never died

or eddie would have won it then rey would have gone into a feud with him for the belt with rey leaving champion

well it doesent matter he was injured its not like anyone can change that

i think it's stupid how rey feeds off eddie's death...i mean...after he lost at no way out...rey went and said sorry eddie...and then long puts him in the match...y...b/c he feels sorry for him so he puts him in the main event...boo who

^Dude that was a story line. Dont blame Rey blame the creative team who makes up these story lines. Rey feeds off of Eddies Death because the creative team for SD! makes it this way.

Rey can't really beat Orton and Angle they just feel sorry for him. Atleast at WrestleMania 22 I heard some boos each time Rey hit someone haha. The fans I think wanted Orton to win and some wanted Angle to defend it. Only the kids and the Mexicans wanted Rey to win. I'm Hispanic like Rey yet I still didn't want him to win Eddie would be better.

J-Slim said:
Rey can't really beat Orton and Angle they just feel sorry for him. Atleast at WrestleMania 22 I heard some boos each time Rey hit someone haha. The fans I think wanted Orton to win and some wanted Angle to defend it. Only the kids and the Mexicans wanted Rey to win. I'm Hispanic like Rey yet I still didn't want him to win Eddie would be better.

mate your an idiot. what do you mean rey cant really beat angle or orton.

WRESTLING MATCHES ARE PRE DETERMINED

boon! said:
mate your an idiot. what do you mean rey cant really beat angle or orton.

WRESTLING MATCHES ARE PRE DETERMINED

Dude thats what he means, in a real fight Orton or Angle would own Rey. hell anyone would own Rey.

i kno but this isnt about what would really happen in a fight. to be honest i think most of the locker room would own edge but he is a good champ for raw.

dont get me wrong though, i hate gay mysterio but it just pisses me off when people say things like this. wwe isnt about who would win in a real fight.

boon! said:
i kno but this isnt about what would really happen in a fight. to be honest i think most of the locker room would own edge but he is a good champ for raw.

dont get me wrong though, i hate gay mysterio but it just pisses me off when people say things like this. wwe isnt about who would win in a real fight.
gay mysterio how about king dick come on rey is way better then king dick

King Dick and Gay Rey. King Gimmick sux ass and Rey just wins cuz ppl say "He's got a heart of a CHampion" yeah so he has a heart of a CHampion but not tha Skills and Strength of a CHampion. Rey just won tha title cuz Eddie passed away and "King" Booker is an idiot.

king dick = super lolz!

the fact is wrestling isnt real so it doesnt really matter who would win in a real fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back