• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Bad Influence Ever Breaks Up

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
Should and or if Bad Influence (Kazarian and Daniels) ever break up, how do you see it happening? Or who do you think will turn face out of the 2 of them do you think it will be Daniels that turns on Kazarian? Or Kazarian turns on Daniels? As a tag team they are probably one of the premier tag teams in TNA right now certainly the tag team that has the most charisma in the whole tag team division and they should at least have a run with the TNA Tag Team Championships if they haven't already then they definitely are deserving of it before they break up of course

But their tag team as for how long they last as a tag team I see it lasting until early 2014 and then the break-up of Bad Influence coming to a head by Slammiversary 2014

Like think The Rockers of Jannetty and Michaels when everyone thought that they would never break up or that they were joined at the hip until Michaels turned on Jannetty and then after that it catapulted him into becoming The Heartbreak Kid

So a definite turn like that could happen with Kazarian turning on Daniels since Daniels doesn't have all that much longer considering his age and what not since he isn't getting any younger

As far as I'm concerned, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I don't think Bad Influence should ever break up. They are the best tag team in the BIZ-IH-NESS (three syllables!) a Daniels main event or world title run is too far gone and as much as I like Kaz I just don't think he can stand on his own as a main eventer, despite having improved a ton on the mic. I'm sure both guys are aware of this, and both seen to have great fun in the spots they're in, Daniels especially seems rejuvinated ever since they took off as a tag team.

Tag division also is incredibly weak right now so even more reason to stick together IMO.

Yes I will admit they are a great tag team yes they sure as hell have the ability and the charisma but then again which tag team hasn't? And at the end of the day all good things come to an end just like how every good tag team that there has ever been eventually meets its end so a break-up is bound to happen at some point

They eventually will break up. TNA will make it happen. I think Daniels is having the time of his life, right now. He's incredibly entertaining and as competent in the ring as ever. And Kazarian has grown some under his wing. Mind you, Kaz is still on the flat and meh side but he HAS gotten better with his promos and attitude.

When it happens, I can only see Daniels giving Kaz the push somehow. As much as I would have loved to see Chris as the World Heavyweight Champion of the World, I believe it is getting fairly late for that although... the guy is apparently still is excellent shape. But once they're done, I just hope TNA stays away from the Bad Influence rehash like they sooooooo love to do these days.

The best, albeit obvious, angle would be, I think, Kaz eventually turning face and rebelling against an overbearing ''veteran'' like Daniels. If he tries to keep the attitude, Kazarian could try and pull off a Chris Jericho of sorts. He likely never WILL be Jericho but in the same mold, maybe. In the ring, Kaz is excellent. The problem has always been the intangibles. We'll just have to wait and see.

Kazarian would have to be the one who turns face turning on Daniels because Daniels is too much of a heel to turn face especially if their break-up does in fact happen but if they did the reverse and have Daniels turn face on Kazarian with Kazarian staying heel then Kazarian can say how he carried Bad Influence as a team and that Daniels was the weak link of their tag team with that culminating into a feud

There should be no rush to split them, this is the best work either has done and they are very over and very entertaining. Once the BFG series is over I'd say get the tag titles back on them and give them another long run.

To me they'd be lesser without each other and I don't see either breaking through the main event ceiling if they split. At some point TNA will likely give Kaz a try given how he's developed, but there's no need to go the traditional split feud route as Kaz (CD obviously is) is better off as a heel, so him pursuing the World title with Daniels supporting would be a better idea IMO.

I hope to god they don't break up. They honestly are one of the reasons I still watch TNA. The best in the business is correct.
Kaz has improved so much with his promo's and his character is just getting better with Daniels. And Daniels? One of my favourites ever. Both work off each other and if TNA do break them up... Well, I might shed a tear.

I would love to see Bad Influence go against The American Wolves, Motor city Machine guns and young guns. Both guys are doing great work and there should be no rush to separate them.

Well, given the fact that they've now formed a three person faction with Bobby Roode, for some strange reason, it doesn't look as though they're going to be broken up anytime soon. However, I've little to no doubt that it'll happen eventually. There's not really too much more that can be done with them. They've already been the tag team champions twice and the only team they've yet to have any sort of real feud with is Storm & Gunner who, despite being tag team champions for the past 2 months, aren't really a priority. Sure, Bad Influence could ultimately feud against them but, personally, I can't say that I'm all that interested. After all, with the tag team scene simply not being a priority in TNA any longer, I see nothing for either team to gain from a feud except simply being given something to do in order to fill up some air time. So yeah, in the grand scheme of things, I think they've ultimately gone as far as they can. That is, unless TNA decides to really pour a ton of effort back into the tag team picture altogether.

As for what will happen if they, and probably will, break up, I don't see either one of them progressing any higher to be perfectly honest. I suppose it's possible that Daniels could be elevated to the main event spot for a while, maybe even being given a brief run with the title, but I don't see him as a long term, top tier guy. Same thing with Kazarian. I think it's most likely they'll wind up back in the X Division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back