If Any Spoiler Shit Spills Over to Other Threads...

JGlass

Unregistered User
I will be insanely pissed. There are very few things the WWE does that are truly surprising anymore, and this 2-21-11 thing could be one of them. I plead that you keep whatever information you may have in the spoiler threads and no where else. I'm already afraid to go into the WWE non-spam section because I'm sure the news has already spawned 10 threads about various possibilities.

Everything is rumor at this point, so technically there are no spoilers.

No one knows shit at the moment. And that's the truth.

EDIT: Oh and I agree with what Killjoy said in a seperate thread, Sting's TNA theme is awesome.

Sting's TNA theme sucks. It doesn't even sound like the drummer is in time with the guitar. It also sounds like a Pro-Tools copy and paste job. Blecchh.

Everything is rumor at this point, so technically there are no spoilers.

but, but, but.. it was of a GUY.. IN BLACK.. (zomg) IN THE MOTHER FUCKING RAIN!!!!! !!! *marks out* IN A TRENCH COATZ!!!!! *passes out*

Seriously.. I think if anything, I'll be MORE shocked if it actually DOES turn out to be Sting - simply because that video/debut is fucking awful. :lmao:

Sting deserves more than that type of segment.

Sting deserves more than that type of segment.

However what Sting does deserve is for people to get this excited about him potentially debuting in the WWE. Speaks volumes to his popularity and the respect he's earn't with the fans.

However what Sting does deserve is for people to get this excited about him potentially debuting in the WWE. Speaks volumes to his popularity and the respect he's earn't with the fans.

I'm calling Sting's debut being the night OF Wrestlemania, or the night AFTER Wrestlemania.

How fucking bad ass would it be, for Taker to win (19-0) and then have Sting appear in the ring to END the show with a staredown.. setting up a 20-0/19-1, Taker/Sting retirement match for NEXT year's Wrestlemania.

THAT would be huge.

Not Sting debuting 4-6 weeks before Wrestlemania to get a quick buyrate outta the deal.

Sting (according to reports) signed a 1-yr deal. That likely begins the night of Mania, and ends at next year's Mania.. indicating a full year worth of building up this meeting. Not a minor 4-6 weeks.

I'm calling Sting's debut being the night OF Wrestlemania, or the night AFTER Wrestlemania.

How fucking bad ass would it be, for Taker to win (19-0) and then have Sting appear in the ring to END the show with a staredown.. setting up a 20-0/19-1, Taker/Sting retirement match for NEXT year's Wrestlemania.

THAT would be huge.

Not Sting debuting 4-6 weeks before Wrestlemania to get a quick buyrate outta the deal.

Sting (according to reports) signed a 1-yr deal. That likely begins the night of Mania, and ends at next year's Mania.. indicating a full year worth of building up this meeting. Not a minor 4-6 weeks.

They could still do a rematch next year to retire the pair of them. I'd be fully up for that.

My anti-spoiler thread became a speculation and rumor thread almost immediately. That worked out pretty well.

Yes. I expected the undying support of my fellow spoiler haters and for them to cheer my name and elect me president of Egypt. I hear they need one of those.

I agree with you JGlass, not that I don't mind spoilers, but they're getting very annoying. Ever since a few days before the Rumble, the Cage has been filled with 15 different spoiler threads. Hopefully it will blow over after that 2-21-11 shit.

NOW I HAVE GO WASH MY FUCKING HANDS. Blood everywhere, lol. KB's video made my nose bleed. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back