Idea for a new WWE team

GetTheTables

Dark Match Jobber
Right now there are two guys on Raw that the WWE has no idea how to utilize. Two former world champions. Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt. They should be main eventers but have been reduced to squash matches and being irrelevant. Anyway, why not toss these together and give them a lengthy title reign, heel or face? Put those straps back on some A-Listers, not a B team.

This would be so random in my opinion. How would you do that so that it makes sense that a guy like Kevin Owens is so desperate to find help that he would go to somebody like Bray Wyatt?

Personally, until Sami Zayn comes back from injury, i would put Kevin with Jinder. They made a pretty decent team the last few weeks they've been together. As for Bray, why not just Trade him to smackdown and put him with Harper while Rowan is injured. The problem with Owens and Wyatt are pretty much the same, they are great promo's but then, like Bruce prichard like to say, the bell rings. Both are boring in ring performer, wyatt more so then Owens but still they are Boring. Owens universal title reign was one of the most boring title reign in recent memory and Wyatt just felt weird with the wwe title around his waste.

WWE tried everything with both guys, Owens is still over and will probably get back in the main event picture at some point since Reigns need opponents, so he's probably will get a title shot at some point. As for Wyatt, the guy is a lost cause at this point, They tried everything to get him over and nothing as worked. The entrance is super over, his promo's are over for the most part but then the bell ring and he get the silence treatment. So i feel like they might just abandon him and either try to repackage him again which would be a solution or just let him flounder in the midcard.

Even 6 months is a long time in wrestling these days. Who knows what's gonna be happening around WrestleMania time for these guys? Honestly, would a tag team be a good idea for them both? It's hard to say. Bray Wyatt has just been in a pretty serious tag team with Matt Hardy, a tega team that has since broken down and left Wyatt with absolutely nothing to do.

Owens, on the other hand, is still feuding with some of the bigger names on the card. Lashley and Strowman will be big deals on Raw before too long and, thus far at least, Owens is keeping up with that level. I can't see him wanting to team with Wyatt and I don't really see what he gets out of that in all honesty.

At this stage, it's hard to say what is best for these two. I don't think they're going too wrong with Owens but Wyatt is certainly floundering. He needs a lot of help or he'll be lost in the shuffle.

Like I said though, 6 months is a long time in wrestling. Wyatt has reinvented himself before, there's no telling what he can achieve again, should be manage it one more time.

It's an idea alright. Not a very good one though.

My question is why have them team up at all? They don't interact or have much of if any history together. It would scream that they have nothing for either one of them and that's not something either of them need at the moment.

Let Owens do his thing and reform the Wyatts somehow.

While I don't think they would work all that well as a team, I give you credit for giving me the idea to have them feud. I don't think they have ever fought before. Neither seems to have anything to do right now. They could start it with giving Owens the rub of putting Hardy out of action somehow. Maybe Hardy tries to "awaken" Owens after his getting slaughtered by Strowman only for Owens to swerve the story by faking an interest in being "awoken" and "injuring" a vulnerable Hardy. It could continue with Owens playing his typical dickish self and Wyatt being mysterious and vengeful. I think it would be a good test of Wyatt's ability to succeed as a solo face. Maybe they pay the feud off with a match at the Hardy Compound.

Owens and Wyatt just don't sound like they'd mesh as a team. The only way I could see it working is if Owens' character got an overhaul, he grew his beard down to his chin and behaved more like his sick, sociopathic character. Still, even then, it seems like a stretch at this point. I'd be more interested in watching them face off against each other rather than be aligned. As GSB mentioned, it'd be a strong test of Wyatt's prowess as a babyface on his own and, to be honest, I'll take that any day as I'm tired of watchin him be used as cheap fodder for Braun Strowman.

I have a idea about what to do with Wyatt, It's a long shot but I think it would work

Strowman seem to be in a feud with the shield right now, why now reform the Wyatt family with bray and Harper to fight the shield.

Bray is already available since his run as a tag team is pretty much done because of Matt's semi retirement. So you could have bray come up to strowman and just offer him help, at first he could refuse but then after a few week he takes bray up on it. As for Harper, I could see maybe Corbin trading balor and another guy for the bludgeon brothers and That's how you get Harper on raw. Then you just have strowman get beat up by the shield only for Harper and Wyatt to come to help and you have the Wyatt reunion to face off against the shield.

I think with Bray Wyatt the best course would be for the B Team to split and Bray teams with his brother Bo Dallas. Reform the Wyatt Family with Bray, Bo, Braun, & a crossover Luke Harper to feud with The Shield on Raw. And in terms of more depth to the tag division reform American Alpha when Jordan returns and add a 4th member to the Shield to team with Ambrose (I'm thinking Adam Cole).

Individually I like Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt but they're chalk and cheese. Kevin Owens in ring skills are exceptional especially considering his physique, I love the pop-up powerbomb and the moonsault is a site to behold though I think if he switched the stunner to a piledriver of sorts it'd suit him better. I love Bray Wyatt's cult leader gimmick too, so long as he stays away from any paranormal angles. It's crazy to think how far he's come from Husky Harris. :icon_biggrin: Sister Abigail is pure art too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back