ICPW Announcement / Apology

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
The International Commission on Professional Wrestling would like to issue the following formal apology to all pro wrestling fans. Due to the intense press and magnitude of yesterday's Wrestlezolympic Opening Ceremonies from Toronto, ON, the forums went down and crash for part of the day. The ICPW understands the disappointment that this may have caused many fans, but we assure you that replays of the opening ceremonies will be seen. I can assure you that nearly 70,000 fans packed the Skydome for the pomp and circumstance that were the opening ceremonies.

In other news, the first 8 matches are official open for discussion. Polls will open in a couple days, and more matches will be posted through the week. Please go and begin the debate!!!

Do you know the codes or do you have to look through them all to find the smiley that shows how you feel?

No doubt it is, but do you know the codes off by heart or do you have to look through all of the smileys to find the one that truly expresses how you feel at that particular time?

By the way, I might write something up for the opening ceremony...could definitely use the extra work on here, so someone assign it to me and give me a (reasonable) due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back