• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Iced Earth

Max Headroom

The Master of Disaster
Don't make many threads around here, what with being busy doing physics stuff & whatnot. So I decided to venture into the music section and make a thread dedicated to a great band who has been giving us great music for longer than I was born, and staying true to their theme.

I find this to be one of the best bands around, considering them not getting old("stale" many of you people seem to say) after 20 years.

[YOUTUBE]Eg_Xw9vmtP4[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of their older songs, but it's still a very good listen. Not to mention these guys have awesome album arts for pretty much all of their stuff.

[YOUTUBE]5vz4yIgnFt0[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of their very recent videos, and I must say this song means alot to me. It just seems to have so much heart put into it, a feeling I don't get from music basically at all these days. I really recommend this one.

All in all, use this thread to discuss all that is Iced Earth. From their different singers, to just simply what your favorite song is by them. What do you think is their best/worst album? Do any of their songs really hit you hard in the emotion department? Discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back