I would like a sig please

Clark Kent

Looks like Tarzan; fights like Jane
Hey, I'm new and would really like a sig. I know you guys don't like when people ask others as opposed to individually, but this one might be hard so hopefully someone's up for the job.

I'm a huge Superman fan and hate that Cena has a "Superman" gimmick so I'm looking for someone to make me a sig of Superman owning Cena and "Superman < Cena" written on it some where. My only idea is an image of cena from when he was thrown into the spotlight by Big Show from Backlash and then a graphic of Superman, but I'm not really creative, ya know.

I'd really appreciate it and will hand out rep for all who try.

Thanks!

I don't really like it but it's the best I could do. Some of the good renders wouldn't work. Here's my entry :)

2mcwrvn.png

Nah, I actually really like it. I know my idea was kind of a tough one, but this one is definately good and thanks! :)

I'll go ahead and give you some rep, but I'm not gonna add it as my sig til later on because I have to be somewhere

Thanks again!

Untitled-3.jpg

This is one that I made a wile back ago. It is also on my fuel new sig pages also. But its up to you if you want to use it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back