I won NASCAR tickets yesterday..

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
This scrapyard place me and my dad frequent quite abit had the local country music station, K95 down there giving away free pizza and concert tickets, as well as NASCAR tickets. It was a random drawing and my dad wanted some pizza so we stopped by, I registered for the hell of it. We went to the pawn shop down the road looking at rifles and I got a call, they told me i'd won tickets to tonight's NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway. "Crown Royal Presents the Heath Calhoun 400"
Should be fun. Short track racing under the lights is always badass. Richmond is a epic track. I don't really watch NASCAR anymore, but i'm pretty pumped for this.

Oh fuck you! lmao not really but damn dude that's awesome. That's one track along with Bristol and Daytona that I want to go to.

Hell I only been to two different tracks Atlanta and Talladega. But Richmond is one of my top tracks I wanna go to. Damn lucky bastard lol.

Short trracks are a blast, I went to Loudon N.H. like 10 years ago. I suggest get the head phones so you can listen to the drivers talk to thier crew, its great especailly when they get cut off or bumped, they start going ape shit!

Short trracks are a blast, I went to Loudon N.H. like 10 years ago. I suggest get the head phones so you can listen to the drivers talk to thier crew, its great especailly when they get cut off or bumped, they start going ape shit!

I agree, I went to Bristol in 2003; damn, what an experience. It was even better than Talladega

It was epic beyond all reason. There were so. many. people. Richmond is the nation's premiere shorttrack. No doubt. We had seats right near turn 3, and it was loud as shit. I forgot how loud it was. I haven't been since I was 6. Me and my dad got kinda bored, and tired. Left with like 100 laps to go. It was cool though, Jeff Gordon and Denny Hamlin, neither won. Sad Freddy. Denny Hamlin's from Chesterfield County VA. Same as me. My homie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back