• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I wish we could have the Old King back

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh

Tell me what's on ur so called mind
I really wish The King was still allowed to be his ol' non-pc, perverted self in WWE. He used to come out with some classic lines, and J.R.'s responses were often easily as classic.

Here's one i discovered last night, while watching Unforgiven 2000 on tagged classics:

Lawler - "Kurt Angle is a sensitive guy J.R. but that doesn't make him a she-male or anything!"

J.R. - "What?!?!?"

What made me laugh even more, was that in that same match, King said: "Vintage HHH".

I've still got No Mercy 2000 to watch tonight so i'm looking forward to some more classic feux-pas on the King's part.

I know we've all done it a million times, but anyone got other classic King lines you guys want to bring up? Prefereably dated before he gained goldfish memory and started giving ******ed responses like this:

(Royal Rumble '07 when HBK and Taker are the final 2.)

JBL - "Two legends are gonna go at it, and we get to see it happen again." (that's an approximation of what he said, but King definitely said:

King - "I don't know if we've ever seen it, but it should be great!"

So despite calling every PPV match Taker and HBK had together, he didn't think they'd ever wrestled each other. Shameful isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back