i was the first guy to call jeff hardy's heel turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk Hogan's Brother

Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
here's the proof guys

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=2447894&postcount=70

here's the post

"interesting theory and probably correct too because i dont believe the names could be a coincidence.however i think the "they" angle is somehow tied to the main event of bfg.three babyfaces in the ME.one of them is turning heel for sure.lets look at em

Kurt Angle-i dont think so.the story is kinda there with him not being able to put hardy away twice.but i dont think he'll turn coz he is what has got tna soe mainstream attention.and he is a legend now.he will find it difficult getting booed

Mr Anderson-the most obvious choice to most people.a self acclaimed asshole.but if you know vince russo he isnt known to do it the easy way.which brings us to.....

Jeff Hardy-improbable on the face of it but this is what russo likes.hardy has never been heel and some including me would say he doesnt have the skills to be one.but i believe he is what tna have in mind.plus he has been lying a bit low the focus i believe is a bit on angle and anderson more than hardy.plus if you get him in a stable consisting of guys like hogan(who i believe will turn) he could possibly mke a heel.

so how bout this for a stable

hogan,bischoff,hardy,joe with backing from janice and bob carter.

plus it will make me feel like a genius if this comes out to be true"

so i guess i am a frickin genius.come on guys give me some credit.bow down to the king

are you an idiot.i posted my original post which was in the non spam section

I believe there's something called a question mark on your keyboard, friend.

Nevertheless, I read your original post. But, the point in this thread being? Let's all throw a party because you were the first person to call somebody having a heel turn. Lucky you. :rolleyes:

i dont care much either but it seems pretty stupid for you to say coz you guys maade a big fuss about johnbragg's post about "they".that turned out to be wrong didnt it???just saying i was right

Obviously you do care, since you created this thread as a ploy to grab our attention. What's the matter, mommy didn't hug you enough??

I believe there's something called a question mark on your keyboard, friend.

Nevertheless, I read your original post. But, the point in this thread being? Let's all throw a party because you were the first person to call somebody having a heel turn. Lucky you. :rolleyes:

lol you make it sound like chris masters turned or something.

no it was the biggest angle that tna had planned till date and it had you all surprised but i deciphered it long ago.

and i gave my reasons in the post as well.so its not just a lucky guess

lol there is no reason to red rep me bitches

two can play this game.

also cardinal why did you red rep the original post without a daamn reason

na i was bored.and i made it in the spam section didnt i????
Nope, not buying it.

You wanted people to congratulate you, but it went horribly wrong, so now you're pretending it's no big deal and it was just for a laugh. And no big deal that you put it in your sig either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back