I wanna be in a clique.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Seriously, everyone else is having a ton of fun... I'm in the fox-hole too but nobody seems to notice. Well I've been here three days now, and I think it's time I see some bold on my name.

Whoever is in, we wake up at 6am everyone morning and do the Coco routine. A big glass of four tastey raw eggs, 5k run, and a few stacks of flapjacks. After that, we shower and rep eachother.

Everybody who's in, group hug! :)

hug_msg_incident.jpg

Only 3? Well, then I've only seen 4 posts, cause every post you've made I've seen it. Twas going to ask why, but it'd be too much work.
And I was going to ask why you and some other people enjoy having a small white box containing a little red 'x' in your avatar, but I was smart enough not to open my mouth on that one.

You should've followed my lead.

Oh, really? I didn't notice. It use to be a Big Daddy. I suppose someone took it down or something.

And didn't I just preempt your lead then?

Oh, really? I didn't notice. It use to be a Big Daddy. I suppose someone took it down or something.

And didn't I just preempt your lead then?
No. I just gave you an example of what I didn't do.

On the record, it's about time you noticed your av. I'm happy to see such progress.

I think I may have a couple years on you. Wouldn't that make the mentor-protege relationship a little... awkward?

At least I think I saw you were 17 yesterday.... Or I'm really confused. :blink:

My usual description when someone wants to cyber with me is "19 inches long, 7 pounds, bald, and wearing nothing but a diaper." If that's what you're lookin' for, hun. ;)

I know some hackers on steroids who looked up a few of your exs. I'll be honest, they should probably screen their calls and invest in some curtains and a guard dog.

I'll check for you. gosh I'm being a slag today.

*Waits for someone to say "Today?"*

And how old are you mister?

I'll check for you. Gosh I'm being a slag today.

*Waits for someone to say "Today?"*

And how old are you mister?

Nineteen and a quarter.

Save your surely upstanding reputation; you don't have to check. I gave myself a thorough examination around fourty-five minutes ago. ;)

Well I'm 17 and a half (Today, everyone wish me a happy 17.5 birthday!) so I think you can be my protege. Because I;m older than you in WZ years.

Ooft, thanks for the information :lmao:. I wouldn't grill you as much if you filled yoru damn profile in. And where are you from?

Canada. Which, according to the thread about the best Canucks on WZ, is already public knowledge.

I don't remember revealing such information! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back