I thought she was a cambot.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Then she told me a friend of mine told her to add me and thought we'd have a good time. Now I'm feeling pretty guilty about pre-judging her. Do you think she'll forgive me?

GD, you don't understand. It's not every day that someone adds me on MSN. It's even rarer that someone wants to see me. And only about half of them want me to see them. You may be able to take these offers lightly, but I need to be realistic here. This could be a big deal for me.

If you don't get nude pics within the first 3 hours, it definetly won't be worth it.

Turns out she's had trouble in the past (probably with exs) recording her on camera. That must be awful for her. I'd hate to have that sort of thing hanging over my head. Luckily, she knows a great site we can use.

I CAN'T FUCKING TELL YOU TWO APART!

SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT KURT ANGLE!

Turns out she's had trouble in the past (probably with exs) recording her on camera. That must be awful for her. I'd hate to have that sort of thing hanging over my head. Luckily, she knows a great site we can use.

Oh cambot...poor cambot.

Kurt Angle drools more than most athletes sweat and sweats like mirror during a long, hot shower.

Well I can't disagree with you there Doc.

2u5cmf9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back