I Think Sin Caras Wellness Policy Violation Is Getting Him Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpse_Machine

"Vintage Since 1989"
I just watched Smackdown and when Sin Cara apparently returned he got a massive pop, It was a bigger pop than ive ever heard for him and i think its because of the violation. I understand that quick paced matches may have a higher chance of missing spots but that match took the fuckin biscuit, It was almost like jelly being thrown at Tyson Kidd and he was to manipulate that jelly into some sort of maneuver.

This is really going to get him over. After watching the fake Sin Cara put on a dispicable match compared to what the Original Sin Cara would have you can just tell that this is really going to benefit his popularity in a very positive way.

People will realise very easily that hes different and not the same person, and when the original returns and actually puts on a good match compared to what ive just seen he will be recognised for the truly awesome talent that he is.

Yeah, Sin Cara/suspension threads already exist, not to mention this could have been considered a spoiler thread (given the time it was posted). Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back