I Saw The Book of Eli Last Night.

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
I must say it a was a good movie. It was an interesting twist on the post-apocalyptic Earth plot line. When the ending came, a bunch of stuff that happened throughout the movie suddenly clicked in my head.

Damn my wife for wanting to watch The Lovely Bones. I really wanted to see Eli last night , but I ended up trying to make her happy and boy was I dissappointed. Lovely Bones was a movie for the teen crowd and maybe if I was tripping acid I might have enjoyed it, that or ran out of the theatre screming like a little girl.

I heard it was kind of weird. Obviously, I have not seen it for myself yet. I'll check it out before to long. I did see Legion last night, however.

It was Fallout 3 with a Bible. Not much different.

I also like how they represented both sides of the coin, Comissioner Gordon wanted the book to use Christianity as a control, while Eli wanted the book because of his faith, and faith alone.

I felt that it was sort of struggling for a plot at points, but I think that it came together quite nicely in the end.

How was Legion, I'm interested in seeing it , even though X has persuaded me it's a knock off of The Prophecy.

How was Legion, I'm interested in seeing it , even though X has persuaded me it's a knock off of The Prophecy.

It wasn't bad but it could have been a shit ton better. They rushed it, had they given it maybe another 30 minutes it could have been much better. And the fight between Gabriel and Michael was very underwhelming. I would give it a 6/10.

It was Fallout 3 with a Bible. Not much different.

I also like how they represented both sides of the coin, Comissioner Gordon wanted the book to use Christianity as a control, while Eli wanted the book because of his faith, and faith alone.

I felt that it was sort of struggling for a plot at points, but I think that it came together quite nicely in the end.

Agreed. At points I felt like it was a waste of my money, but in the end when it came together it felt worth it. I also liked how the violence was not a key focus of the movie, meaning when they fight scenes happened there were no close ups of knives going through people or anything like that, except when the hijacker at the start of the movie got his hand cut off, at least I think so.

On a side note, it was weird seeing the guy from Heroes with long hair like that.

That is exactly what I heard.....There is a reviewer in my area who said the exact same thing about it so I am not planning on watching it anymore.

That is exactly what I heard.....There is a reviewer in my area who said the exact same thing about it so I am not planning on watching it anymore.

I recommend watching it when it goes to a cheaper theater because it isn't worth full price. But to be fair, I am a bit more critical of movies then some other people so maybe you would like it.

Legion looks sweet. I am tempted to watch it when it comes to my cinema. Youth In Revolt looks awesome as well.

Legion looks sweet. I am tempted to watch it when it comes to my cinema. Youth In Revolt looks awesome as well.

Youth in Revolt in fairly funny. It has its moments but at other times it seemed like the director was just fucking around. Worth a watch nonetheless.

I recommend watching it when it goes to a cheaper theater because it isn't worth full price. But to be fair, I am a bit more critical of movies then some other people so maybe you would like it.

Probaly not lol. I have been a movie buff for way to many years and have been told I am too critical of movies myself so i might D/L it when a good copy hits online.

Youth in Revolt in fairly funny. It has its moments but at other times it seemed like the director was just fucking around. Worth a watch nonetheless.

I'm just interested in Michael Cera starring in a role abit different to his others.

I'm just interested in Michael Cera starring in a role abit different to his others.

I have been a fan of Michael Cera's for awhile now and he is good in this movie. If you watch for any reason it should be for quirky dialogue and actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back