I Normally Get PMs Regarding Infractions I Gave Out Years Ago - A Shocking Twist

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
read your post on sheamus, im irish and all i can say is you are a fucking racist cunt..... why dont you go fucking eat a pie and start a football riot you english cunt!!

I'll neither confirm nor deny whether it was from IC25.

I hope you don't mind, Sam, but I used some of your jokes from that post to relate to my Irish roommate. He especially liked the one about making poor economic decisions. It was roommate bonding at its finest.

Steak. Sorry if that's too outlandish for you.

What are your views on Fray Bentos pies and/or steak bakes?

I'm at the stage now where every day off work I get I think, I need to go to Greggs. Not just for the pastry delights, no no sir. The atmosphere, the aroma, the banter, that's the true value of a Greggs experience.

What are your views on Fray Bentos pies and/or steak bakes?

I'm at the stage now where every day off work I get I think, I need to go to Greggs. Not just for the pastry delights, no no sir. The atmosphere, the aroma, the banter, that's the true value of a Greggs experience.

Nar a stottie is.

I once had a 70 year-old trainee at the till in Greggs. Delightful lady, until she gave me back my change in shillings and soot.

So is this thread about annoying posters or pies?

I quite like chicken balti pies. They make me miss football matches.

I gave up trying to find out what he hell this shit means after the 1st five posts.

I believe us Americans are known as "Yanks", correct, I presume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back