i need some help with something

M

Melon Farmer

I have a San Disk Sansa (Music Player) which holds a recorder.

I have a few things recorded on it which I want to put it on my computer and burn it onto a disk.

I don't know how to get it onto my computer.

Obviously you need to put the USB Cord, which is in the computer and connected and I see all my recordings but I don't know how to put it on my computer from the Windows Media Player.

Anyone know...I really need to know this.

i should appear as a hard drive on your computer, go to my computer and check to see if all your drives are there, it works as a usb pen, am i right???

lol...thank u Maxx...rep for u sir...I have found it. I wanna apologize for being an ass to u on MSN a while back. Turns out your a stand-up guy!!! :)...thank u so much bro....add me onto MSN we'll chat.

oh right....woops...yea I am gonna need some help from Jonny...can you plz get my rep back to at least 2 green bars...since that was how much I had before Jake went on a red repping spree

oh right....woops...yea I am gonna need some help from Jonny...can you plz get my rep back to at least 2 green bars...since that was how much I had before Jake went on a red repping spree

Thats not true.. Jake's red rep spree didn't take you into mega red.. your lack of understanding to stay out of Jake's way, took you into mega red rep standing.

But I was wondering when someone was gonna point out how you keep telling people you'll rep them.. when I never actually thought you could. lol Its like you're offering nothing for something. Yet you think you're giving more than receiving.

Thats not true.. Jake's red rep spree didn't take you into mega red.. your lack of understanding to stay out of Jake's way, took you into mega red rep standing.

But I was wondering when someone was gonna point out how you keep telling people you'll rep them.. when I never actually thought you could. lol Its like you're offering nothing for something. Yet you think you're giving more than receiving.

Well actually...Jake red repped me because I was un-banned after you know what was pointed out. I was lucky I was un-banned but as a result I got this and the name changes. Jonny also red repped me like crazy because I stole his sig even though I didn't lol...a good joke between me and him.

Well actually...Jake red repped me because I was un-banned after you know what was pointed out. I was lucky I was un-banned but as a result I got this and the name changes. Jonny also red repped me like crazy because I stole his sig even though I didn't lol...a good joke between me and him.

Nothing says funny like you getting red repped by both Admins. lol Hashie, you crack me up.

Hashie...once again...priceless....ur not gonna get to me...not you not anyone else lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back