• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Need Help!!!

matty

Dark Match Winner
My wife and I bought a house that we will be moving into soon. I have a nice little finished basement that I would like to put some posters up. I attended Wrestlemania 18 and I need to find the icon vs. icon poster with Hogan and the Rock. Can someone help me find one? I have looked all over the internet. Ebay, craigslist, everywhere, and I cannot find one.

I doubt you're going to find the sole poster on its own for sale anywhere. Your best bet would be to buy the DVD off Ebay or something and ask the seller if the poster comes with it.

And just to rub it in, I have this poster on my wall. :)

No I didn't. But the fact that you was there and I wasn't isn't going to make me any more jealous.

I've got it and would be willing to let it go for a mere 50 bucks. Muahahahwah. But seriously if you just buy the DVD off ebay it comes with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back