• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need help identifying a film!

boz_supernova

Dark Match Winner
OK here's a challenge for u film buffs out there! I watched a film along time ago, and for some reason it came back to me but i can only remember a tiny detail. Any suggestions would be grateful! Here it goes

I remember bad guys wearing clown masks, or similar, on speed boats and/or jet skis shooting people.

I think it would be mid 80s to mid 90s, no later than 98. (I'm thinking similar time to Beverly Hills Cop films, even tho its not 1 of those)

Its NOT point blank, thats president masks and surf boards.

Any help, no matter how small, would be awesome, and I'll owe you big time! (Metaphorically...) :p

Can you give any other details? There was a film that came out in 1987 called Best Seller, starring James Woods and Brian Dennehy, in which robbers in the opening scene wear Nixon masks. If you give me more details, I should be able to come up with more options.

sorry guys, as i said, there the only details i remember, it was along time ago! i understand its not much to work with, but any suggestions would be cool.

i don't think nixon masks were in the film, there was definately clown masks.

so yeah, any films with clown masks, robberies, speed boats, jet skis...

also as a side note, any idea why this was moved from the film/television section to the bar room, i thought the film catagory would have been the right place BECAUSE I'M LOOKING FOR A FILM...

sorry guys, as i said, there the only details i remember, it was along time ago! i understand its not much to work with, but any suggestions would be cool.

i don't think nixon masks were in the film, there was definately clown masks.

so yeah, any films with clown masks, robberies, speed boats, jet skis...

also as a side note, any idea why this was moved from the film/television section to the bar room, i thought the film catagory would have been the right place BECAUSE I'M LOOKING FOR A FILM...
it was moved so i can do this.

the movie your thinking of is BMX bandits.

I was thinking Club Dread, but it's not nearly old enough, and doesn't have any robberies...

Is this the scene where the clown is arrested?

ronald-mcdonald-arrested.bmp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back